Will a little jail time do Bieber some good??? Vote up MFP.

Options

Replies

• nutellabrah
    Options
    I say deport his sorry *kitten*---that would cure him!!!! If not, time in a real jail might help him ???????

How is he sorry? He dated Selena Gomez the Britney Spears of our generation.

What have you done in life? Im pretty sure you're the sorry *kitten*.

So by your logic, banging someone hot is a major accomplishment in life?

Youre really 15 arent you?

Pretty sure she's beyond "hot"
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Lock him up and throw away the key!!! :devil:
  • Mary325
    Options
    Yes , jail, fine and then rehab. But he won't go, too bad.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I say deport his sorry *kitten*---that would cure him!!!! If not, time in a real jail might help him ???????

dude, she looks like she's 14.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    He won't go to jail. He'll get a fine. I'd rather see rapists and murderers get jail time. They seem to be back on the streets too damn fast.
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    What a *kitten*!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    (CNN) -- In a few terrible seconds, teen star Justin Bieber made his attorney Roy Black's job a heck of a lot harder.

Bieber, who was arrested in Miami Beach on Thursday for drunken driving, resisting arrest and driving without a valid license, decided it would be a good idea to spill his guts to the Miami Beach Police Department.

According to Miami Beach Police Chief Raymond Martinez, during his arrest, Bieber "made some statements that he had consumed some alcohol, and that he had been smoking marijuana and consumed some prescription medication," before getting behind the wheel of a yellow Lamborghini.

On the surface, this could look like Bieber was just being an honest guy, admitting to his wrongdoings. But look a little further, and you'll see a young man who has done the worst possible thing a defendant in any case could do. He opened his mouth. And in doing that, he's also doing the state's job for them.

Justin Bieber should have just shut up.

The great thing about the American justice system is that it is based on an adversarial process that requires the state to actually PROVE your guilt with evidence.

Guess whose job it is to gather that evidence? That's right, it's the job of the state -- in this case, the state of Florida.

The defendant is entitled to a presumption of innocence. The defendant -- nor his attorney -- doesn't have to prove a thing. The defense attorney only needs to raise reasonable doubt to the state's version of the story.

Where Bieber went wrong was voluntarily handing over evidence of his own guilt by admitting to criminal behavior, and therefore assisting in handing the prosecutor a conviction on a silver platter.

The moment Bieber was placed under arrest, he was read those words that we hear on every procedural cop drama on television: "You have the right to remain silent."

All Bieber had to do was shut his mouth. Such a simple concept.

It makes no sense why more defendants don't use this precious liberty. Contrary to popular belief, keeping your lips sealed is not an indication of guilt. It's just plain smart.

It gives your defense lawyer a much greater chance of success, because his client isn't participating in his own prosecution. When you are fighting the state and their plentiful resources of investigators, detectives, crime labs and prosecutors, the last thing a defense lawyer needs is his own client working against him.

Roy Black is NOT happy with his client right now.

Defending a client against an impaired driving charge is no easy task. The public interest in keeping impaired drivers off the road is understandably great. No one wants to see our society in harm's way because of irresponsible drivers.

However, the integrity of our justice system requires that every defendant get an opportunity to have his guilt or innocence determined according to the evidence against him.

By making statements against his own interests, Bieber actually helps to undermine the whole process. His lawyer's job is not to get him "off." Black's task is to hold the state accountable to its burden of providing evidence -- beyond a reasonable doubt -- that Bieber is in fact guilty of the crimes charged against him.

By failing to perform the simple task of remaining silent, Bieber has done the exact thing Miranda rights are designed to prevent -- he has incriminated himself.

Unlike instances where outside evidence can be refuted by the defense as speculative or circumstantial, self-incrimination is incredibly tough to refute because the defendant himself provided it. Unless you want to attack the credibility of your own client, the defense lawyer is in an awful position. Sure, defense lawyers can try to suppress the statements, but without facts to support coercion, this can also be a tall order.

The right to remain silent is a gift from our Constitution (from the Fifth Amendment, to be exact).

So if you are ever in as an unfortunate situation as Bieber found himself in early Thursday morning, listen to the police officer's instructions, cooperate fully, call your attorney -- and keep your mouth shut
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Day two...still don't care.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

dude, she looks like she's 14.

Yes, there are different people out there, different looks, different ages, sexes, sizes... looks....

There are many people and many types.

She happens to have a look like an underage imported sex doll from spain or something lol.

So?

Thats a type of appeal that is allowed to exist too. She is 21 now but still looks amazing and sexy.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    It sucks because this generation is so going to crap. I can't believe these hoodlum kids are acting like this. This country is sinking like the Titanic I tell you!

It didn't used to be like this in my day..

yeah my days we had to respect are elders he don't respect any one visits prostitutes drag racing drugs break up with a hottie yeah he stupid all his muscles scream staroids how does one go from weaking to cut so fast. and do we need to go into the dumb thing hes done to his neighboures. you must be one of his loyal fans sticking up for that punk
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    (CNN) -- In a few terrible seconds, teen star Justin Bieber made his attorney Roy Black's job a heck of a lot harder.

Bieber, who was arrested in Miami Beach on Thursday for drunken driving, resisting arrest and driving without a valid license, decided it would be a good idea to spill his guts to the Miami Beach Police Department.

According to Miami Beach Police Chief Raymond Martinez, during his arrest, Bieber "made some statements that he had consumed some alcohol, and that he had been smoking marijuana and consumed some prescription medication," before getting behind the wheel of a yellow Lamborghini.

On the surface, this could look like Bieber was just being an honest guy, admitting to his wrongdoings. But look a little further, and you'll see a young man who has done the worst possible thing a defendant in any case could do. He opened his mouth. And in doing that, he's also doing the state's job for them.

Justin Bieber should have just shut up.

The great thing about the American justice system is that it is based on an adversarial process that requires the state to actually PROVE your guilt with evidence.

Guess whose job it is to gather that evidence? That's right, it's the job of the state -- in this case, the state of Florida.

The defendant is entitled to a presumption of innocence. The defendant -- nor his attorney -- doesn't have to prove a thing. The defense attorney only needs to raise reasonable doubt to the state's version of the story.

Where Bieber went wrong was voluntarily handing over evidence of his own guilt by admitting to criminal behavior, and therefore assisting in handing the prosecutor a conviction on a silver platter.

The moment Bieber was placed under arrest, he was read those words that we hear on every procedural cop drama on television: "You have the right to remain silent."

All Bieber had to do was shut his mouth. Such a simple concept.

It makes no sense why more defendants don't use this precious liberty. Contrary to popular belief, keeping your lips sealed is not an indication of guilt. It's just plain smart.

It gives your defense lawyer a much greater chance of success, because his client isn't participating in his own prosecution. When you are fighting the state and their plentiful resources of investigators, detectives, crime labs and prosecutors, the last thing a defense lawyer needs is his own client working against him.

Roy Black is NOT happy with his client right now.

Defending a client against an impaired driving charge is no easy task. The public interest in keeping impaired drivers off the road is understandably great. No one wants to see our society in harm's way because of irresponsible drivers.

However, the integrity of our justice system requires that every defendant get an opportunity to have his guilt or innocence determined according to the evidence against him.

By making statements against his own interests, Bieber actually helps to undermine the whole process. His lawyer's job is not to get him "off." Black's task is to hold the state accountable to its burden of providing evidence -- beyond a reasonable doubt -- that Bieber is in fact guilty of the crimes charged against him.

By failing to perform the simple task of remaining silent, Bieber has done the exact thing Miranda rights are designed to prevent -- he has incriminated himself.

Unlike instances where outside evidence can be refuted by the defense as speculative or circumstantial, self-incrimination is incredibly tough to refute because the defendant himself provided it. Unless you want to attack the credibility of your own client, the defense lawyer is in an awful position. Sure, defense lawyers can try to suppress the statements, but without facts to support coercion, this can also be a tall order.

The right to remain silent is a gift from our Constitution (from the Fifth Amendment, to be exact).

So if you are ever in as an unfortunate situation as Bieber found himself in early Thursday morning, listen to the police officer's instructions, cooperate fully, call your attorney -- and keep your mouth shut

As if that makes a difference.

lol at people who think people with money aren't above the law.

All the problems and show outs and lashing out happens when people don't respect his inner Ghengis Khan and keep trying to go toe to toe with him like hes the same Badger-tooth JB.

The man makes other superstar celebrities bow to his whims. You can't defeat him, you can only beta yourself in his shadow.

Thats what people don't understand when they try to get bad with him, or act like he's a pansy.

They don't understand that he has already won and you automatically lost when you tried to expose your ego and compete with him.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    It sucks because this generation is so going to crap. I can't believe these hoodlum kids are acting like this. This country is sinking like the Titanic I tell you!

It didn't used to be like this in my day..

yeah my days we had to respect are elders he don't respect any one visits prostitutes drag racing drugs break up with a hottie yeah he stupid all his muscles scream staroids how does one go from weaking to cut so fast. and do we need to go into the dumb thing hes done to his neighboures. you must be one of his loyal fans sticking up for that punk

One of these is not the same lol:

1) Drugs
    2) Prostitues
    3) Illegal drag racing
    4) Breaking up with hotties

lmaoooo

didn't realize #4 was taboo/against the rules and a frowned upon lmaoooo (his lawyer would have a tough time justifying that in court lol, prosecution just starts a slide show of SG photos)
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    if you had a chance to date her you would break up with her i find that hard to concieve. people break up all the time but i wouldn't of dump her thats me.i never understood what she seen in him in the first place. mybe you can take some fashion tips from him

Justin%20Bieber-20130227-57.jpg

told yeah staroids got him ripped he didn't earn it the hard way. and the only reason he famous is he had family in the business

justin_bieber_half_naked_beach_061210_342x456.jpg
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    :angry: NO.

we do NOT want to incubate more tattoos and thuggy behavior. BAD idea.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    :angry: NO.

we do NOT want to incubate more tattoos and thuggy behavior. BAD idea.

Honestly good point.

Interesting angle. I like how you flipped it there. Srs.
  • mank32
    Options
    Im pretty sure you're the sorry *kitten*.

turn your genetically superior gaze elsewhere, brah. cogito, ergo sum anathema to you.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Im pretty sure you're the sorry *kitten*.

turn your genetically superior gaze elsewhere, brah. cogito, ergo sum anathema to you.

My looks has nothing to do with the fact I'm smarter than you.

Which one threatens you more? Or is it the deadly combination of both?
  • mank32
    Options
    I'm smarter than you.

thanks for the LOLz buddy! :laugh:
  • mank32
    Options
    looks has

you get double the bonus* points if you had to google BOTH the latin and "anathema"

*not 'bonus'. actually it's another word that has 5 letters and starts with the same first 3.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    I thought we were speaking english not Latin.

Its actually pretty try-hard to use phrases like that in the internet era where language has evolved to be much more direct, straightforward, and efficient when at all possible.

I bet you thought you were cool for writing that and everything.

Ill go easy on you though because your insecurity is so palpable its not even appropriate to try to intellectually vanquish you due to how clearly sensitive you seem to be.

Peace.