All women should have at least shoulder length hair

Options

Replies

• firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Havent been here less than a month, its called a new account you think I lost 41 pounds in a month and excuse me since when did time in MFP service (totally stupid and non existent thing btw) have anything to do with joking and even holding an opinion on the site? Oh excuse me senior one didnt realize there were ranks here.

Easy sister. This is a troll thread! Lol, nothing serious in here!
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    And FYI its a troll page nothing what I say here towards anyone regarding their private lives is of a serious nature. Which is why I say do not get those pretty little panties in a knot, this is NOT the place to get offended at stupid jokes it is a website forum. If you seriously take forums like this one seriously then that's sad as its all in fun.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    04-short-hair-ginnifer-goodwin%25255B1%25255D.jpg

Ginnifer Goodwin Nuff SAID

Would be much better if she didn't look like Peter Pan.

/backs out of thread slowly
    mj-laughing.gif
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    And FYI its a troll page nothing what I say here towards anyone regarding their private lives is of a serious nature. Which is why I say do not get those pretty little panties in a knot, this is NOT the place to get offended at stupid jokes it is a website forum. If you seriously take forums like this one seriously then that's sad as its all in fun.

I would expect a less misogynistic rhetoric out of a woman.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    if this is a troll thread then this board deserves a better class of trolls.
  • firstsip
    Options

Is this a joke? Idgi!!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

I would expect a less misogynistic rhetoric out of a woman.

And, apparently it's okay to make gay comments. *takes notes*

ETA: that's sarcasm, but I figured I should make that clear lest I get another rager upset
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    sigh. :noway:
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Its actually quite comical to sit here and watch people complain and moan towards one thing someone says when these forums are NOT real people the OP even said so himself. People jumped all over Asiangirl for even saying her opinion and now me for just joking aeound. Seriously? Stop taking things so seriously and stop attacking people because you didnt like a few words they said. Lot of s***talking behind a bunch of computer screens it means NOTHING LOL. so laugh it off dont be an a** and joke back. I can take some mean humour, what I dont like is wound tight a**holes.
  • firstsip
    Options
    Its actually quite comical to sit here and watch people complain and moan towards one thing someone says when these forums are NOT real people the OP even said so himself. People jumped all over Asiangirl for even saying her opinion and now me for just joking aeound. Seriously? Stop taking things so seriously and stop attacking people because you didnt like a few words they said. Lot of s***talking behind a bunch of computer screens it means NOTHING LOL. so laugh it off dont be an a** and joke back. I can take some mean humour, what I dont like is wound tight a**holes.

Maybe those tiny pink Hello Kitty panties got up their crack!! Haha, am I doing it right?! LOL@
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    This ALL looks really pretty to me. https://www.google.com/search?q=amber+rose+bald&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=uoLhUsjeMIHboASY_4DQDQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1360&bih=679#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=ttt1LBIKUbGBTM%3A;S1EOJEV71m3XYM;http%3A%2F%2Fblog.zap2it.com%2Fpop2it%2Famber-rose-getty.jpg;http%3A%2F%2Fblog.zap2it.com%2Fpop2it%2F2012%2F03%2Famber-rose-a-brief-history-on-the-bald-and-the-beautiful.html;520;609 If it's your "thing" and your face can handle it, it's so pretty. Not just on anyone though. Not on most mortals. Most people need the masses of hair to hide all the ugly. Double and triple chins. Adams apples that shouldn't be there. Hickeys. Weird ear situations. Wherewolf HAIRwolf tendencies. Strange cowlicks and hairlines. Backne. The list goes on and on and on. Men should know if women have long hair, they're probably hiding something. Could be as benign as a hickey from sancho or as off the charts as spock ears. Good luck guise.
    Scott Baio is not Sancho.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    As long as it's enough to pull, that's all that matters.

agreed
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I'm over here shaking my head.

Good night folks, I'm going home. I'm not certain how this whole meltdown happened but . . . just . . . good luck on your respective fitness journeys. I'm rooting for you guys.

Wow.
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Oh don't be a damn hyprocrite with the gay comment talk. Please try and tell me without my in you never made a gay comment? Or no one has on these message boards... point it out and make it some sensitive movement when only it fits your argument. Bravo
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

tumblr_m7vm02GgcQ1rbpt0ko2_250.gif
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    I'm over here shaking my head.

Good night folks, I'm going home. I'm not certain how this whole meltdown happened but . . . just . . . good luck on your respective fitness journeys. I'm rooting for you guys.

Wow.

-CLINGS- DON'T Leave us!!!!!
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    image.jpg

you cant honestly tell me that Charlize Theron looks like a boy here
    Ummm, I think she's a stunner! However, does the picture of her you posted or mine look more like a boy?
    charlize_theron_a_p.jpg
    justin-bieber-trying-to-be-better-after-pot-photos-surface.jpg
  • firstsip
    Options
    Oh don't be a damn hyprocrite with the gay comment talk. Please try and tell me without my in you never made a gay comment? Or no one has on these message boards... point it out and make it some sensitive movement when only it fits your argument. Bravo

Hey girl! Lighten up! It's a party in here! Pass the salsa! :drinker:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Maybe those tiny pink Hello Kitty panties got up their crack!! Haha, am I doing it right?! LOL@

Fine!!!

I'll wear the damn things if someone buys me beer
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

you have to be kidding, right?