All women should have at least shoulder length hair

Options

Replies

• Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I'm over here shaking my head.

Good night folks, I'm going home. I'm not certain how this whole meltdown happened but . . . just . . . good luck on your respective fitness journeys. I'm rooting for you guys.

Wow.

Oh you know exactly how it happened. You tried throwing in time at MFP like its a damn rank and comes with talking privileges.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Its actually quite comical to sit here and watch people complain and moan towards one thing someone says when these forums are NOT real people the OP even said so himself. People jumped all over Asiangirl for even saying her opinion and now me for just joking aeound. Seriously? Stop taking things so seriously and stop attacking people because you didnt like a few words they said. Lot of s***talking behind a bunch of computer screens it means NOTHING LOL. so laugh it off dont be an a** and joke back. I can take some mean humour, what I dont like is wound tight a**holes.

Maybe those tiny pink Hello Kitty panties got up their crack!! Haha, am I doing it right?! LOL@

Fine!!!

I'll wear the damn things if someone buys me beer
    *passes several beers to SunofaBeach14*
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Oh don't be a damn hyprocrite with the gay comment talk. Please try and tell me without my in you never made a gay comment? Or no one has on these message boards... point it out and make it some sensitive movement when only it fits your argument. Bravo

Hey girl! Lighten up! It's a party in here! Pass the salsa! :drinker:

Alright. Ill party what kind of salsa? Body shots? Lol
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    BerkiIzCIAArcBW.png

Those are Vanilla Ice's Kids!!

Vanilla%2BIce%2Biceboy.jpg

I've said before about Justin Bieber stealing Vanilla Ice's look.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Oh don't be a damn hyprocrite with the gay comment talk. Please try and tell me without my in you never made a gay comment? Or no one has on these message boards... point it out and make it some sensitive movement when only it fits your argument. Bravo

Please. Breathe. Apologies for attacking the wrong person aren't fatal. I swear.

That said, meh, I've had worse *looks at bloody stump*
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Good night folks, I'm going home. I'm not certain how this whole meltdown happened but . . . just . . . good luck on your respective fitness journeys. I'm rooting for you guys.

Wow.

Oh you know exactly how it happened. You tried throwing in time at MFP like its a damn rank and comes with talking privileges.

Hmmm... the way I read it was that you have made several hundred posts in three weeks time.
    Most people don't get several hundred in in several months time.
    Nothing to get upset about, really.
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Its actually quite comical to sit here and watch people complain and moan towards one thing someone says when these forums are NOT real people the OP even said so himself. People jumped all over Asiangirl for even saying her opinion and now me for just joking aeound. Seriously? Stop taking things so seriously and stop attacking people because you didnt like a few words they said. Lot of s***talking behind a bunch of computer screens it means NOTHING LOL. so laugh it off dont be an a** and joke back. I can take some mean humour, what I dont like is wound tight a**holes.

Maybe those tiny pink Hello Kitty panties got up their crack!! Haha, am I doing it right?! LOL@

Thats all I ever wanted from you. Haha here's a beer

Fine!!!

• amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    lol............. the hair on my head is shorter than ur chest hair........
  • Lovely_77
    Options

Wow.

Hmmm... the way I read it was that you have made several hundred posts in three weeks time.
    Most people don't get several hundred in in several months time.
    Nothing to get upset about, really.

No that's not how I read it and even if that were true that has nothing to do with having an opinion or a lot to say. Besides half of my posts if not 95% are from one word thread games. Only a few have illicit more than a sentence including this one. It doesn't matter I am not offended just enjoyed pointing out some hypocrisy of these threads. People make shamming threads all the time and people fight in them all the time. No one can tell anymore between just joking and actually being an a** then it needs to be explained that it is just in fun and not to to take it seriously and then in response people suddenly say stop being serious haha it really is all pretty funny. Anyways lets drink, lets party no more serious talk
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:

and wide hugs for everyone!

Let stop all the :angry: and :grumble:

and get back to the :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :smile:

Okay :wink:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Is this still here??

Huh...

tumblr_lw86nvsTlv1r6bq34o1_500.gif
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    lol............. the hair on my head is shorter than ur chest hair........

giphy.gif
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    I just wanna dance
  • RandaRae16
    RandaRae16 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is actually up for discussion?? MFP is falling apart...
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Is this still here??

Huh...

:pickleforyou:
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Is this still here??

Huh...

It will be unless of course it gets reported. But that's just lame and takes all the fun out of it
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you guys are gettin all mad about, but now I AM MAD. mostly because FFS how dare you refer to her simply as asian girl when she was SUPERasian. You all act like super ain't even a thing! *smh*
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Is this still here??

Huh...

tumblr_m6nrqjTDGn1rqvc49o1_500.gif
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Fine!!!

*passes several beers to SunofaBeach14*

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Hmmmm neither? I think she looks 100% woman in both.

image.jpg

you cant honestly tell me that Charlize Theron looks like a boy here
    Ummm, I think she's a stunner! However, does the picture of her you posted or mine look more like a boy?
    charlize_theron_a_p.jpg
    justin-bieber-trying-to-be-better-after-pot-photos-surface.jpg