How weird are you? Pet peeves/phobias/oddities you do?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Iwantchange_22
    Iwantchange_22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    pet peeves: People who say they have OCD when they don't. People who sabotage themselves. People who are overly hyperactive or overly emotional.

Phobias: I'm terrified of spiders and crickets + dragon flies. (there just so yuckyyy)

Oddities: I will never eat crumbed fish of any sort. I dislike small enclosed spaces and rooms with no windows. :I
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Pet peeves: I hate when someone is talking to me and another person walks up and butts in. That makes me crazy. RUDE! Or when people constantly cuss in front of my kids. People who let their kids run wild and ignore them.

Phobias: I literally obsess over dying in a car wreck. I think about dying in one every time I drive.

Oddities: Different foods can't touch each other on my plate. Certain foods that are a mixture of foods together get picked apart. (example, when I eat pizza, I pick off the toppings, eat the cheese, then eat the crust, or I will pick the stuff off of my burger before I eat it lol)
  • CittiB
    CittiB Posts: 25
    Options
    Pet Peeves: Women who dress casual/slutty to work. If the men are wearing suits, why is it ok for you to wear a miniskirt and flash your bra at me? (I'm female)

Phobias: Spiders. And falling - I'm great with heights, but can't cope with the stomach motion if you jump down, i.e. I love climbing but don't like rollercoasters or driving fast on a bumpy road.

Oddities: I love muscles but I hate protruding veins, I can't look at them without feeling queasy.