Options
1234568»

Replies

• beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    My ears were burning.
    Strong username to thread correlation

I saw the thread, and thought is was about me. I was wrong.
    was thinking the same and was disappointed \m/

I agree. Very disappointed.

Same here.......... sigh.......................... I love pizza and beer! It makes the world go round.

Yes, I do make the world go round.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    if I keep doing my strength training and eating right (I know in your opinions upping my calories) do you think 4 months is a plausible amount of time to get the body I want....I know you can't see me but just picture.. skinny fat in the legs... the arms I see toning definitely happening faster and have flat tummy. how long do legs take?!
    I have no idea what kind of body you want or what you look like, so I won't venture a guess. But I will say, 4 months of eating properly (ie: enough) and strength training is definitely enough to see results.

"See results" =/= "get the body I want"

:wink:
    Yes, that's what I was saying. But thank you for simplifying it. :flowerforyou:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I just aim for 900 calories

In that case, eat the entire pizza.

lol

You're laughing.

I was completely serious.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    You are talking about your last 5 pounds? then calories are not calories. You last 5-10 pounds require extreme dedication achieved only by few
    I have no idea what this means.
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I just aim for 900 calories

In that case, eat the entire pizza.

lol

I think its just funny

You're laughing.

I was completely serious.
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    If you over-consume you can always make up for it with exercise. And at times you're entitled to misbehave once in a while, because if you deprive yourself of something, when you finally receive it, you'll binge until you really butcher yourself with your diet and exercise routine. Pizza is okay, but moderate what you eat and how much you eat. For instance, one slice won't kill you, and you can always substitute the beer for something else. Beer can have twice as much fat per ounce as McDonald's French fries. I would pass up the beer any day and make sure you make smart decisions on the pizza. One slice is good, and to add a bit of filling to the meal, maybe a breadstick or some pretzels. My point is you can still enjoy the finer things in life once in a while without sacrificing your goals.

Since when is Pizza "the finer things in life"? :huh:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    If you over-consume you can always make up for it with exercise. And at times you're entitled to misbehave once in a while, because if you deprive yourself of something, when you finally receive it, you'll binge until you really butcher yourself with your diet and exercise routine. Pizza is okay, but moderate what you eat and how much you eat. For instance, one slice won't kill you, and you can always substitute the beer for something else. Beer can have twice as much fat per ounce as McDonald's French fries. I would pass up the beer any day and make sure you make smart decisions on the pizza. One slice is good, and to add a bit of filling to the meal, maybe a breadstick or some pretzels. My point is you can still enjoy the finer things in life once in a while without sacrificing your goals.

I don't know, exactly. When was it invented?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    You should eat more even your boyfriend (Tobey Maguire) can tell you this!

Go Spidey......................................
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

SInce when isn't it??:huh:
  • allana1111
    Options
    You should eat more even your boyfriend (Tobey Maguire) can tell you this!

Go Spidey......................................

hahah tobey maquire
  • allana1111
    Options

no ****. love me some pizza
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options

I'm all about pizza..well, not allll....but when I think "finer things", not one of them...
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    900 cals may be enough or not, just experiment to find what works for you. Annie Transka eats 500 per day, it is what works for her.

Is Annie Transka a tiny fairy or a poodle or something?

Why would you post that?
  • allana1111
    Options
    you all will be happy to know I had a lot of pizza. and a couple beers. now back to the grind
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options

I'm all about pizza..well, not allll....but when I think "finer things", not one of them...

I'd rather eat pizza than caviar. Maybe I'm not refined enough :C
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Beer can have twice as much fat per ounce as McDonald's French fries.

Ummm. no. Just... no. There's no fat in beer. Carbs, yes, calories, yes. Fat - no. Just... no.