Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    stll at 157lbs

although I hit 155.4 midweek...hopefully it's water weight as wedding planning and celebratory family meals have pushed me off the wagon..aiming to hit a good loss next week...and become more accountable by logging in here daily!

Even with TOM looming (eeek...scary) I know I can do this! I'm going to up my cardio and get in some good strength training!

Everyone is doing fantastically. :flowerforyou:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-Ups

I'm 141 lbs today, that's a 2 lb loss for the week.

Rach - Glad to hear you had a great birthday. Love the photos, you should be very proud of the changes you have made! You look fabulous! Good to hear that you had an epiphany about your weight. The number on the scale does not define who you are.

I came to a similar realization this summer after my running injury. Just because I put on a few pounds did not mean that I was any lesser of a person and I deserved happiness just like anyone else. Over the years I was waiting to lose weight and be the perfect size and then my life would be great! What I realized was there were times that I was the perfect weight and didn't even realize it and I was missing out on alot of enjoyment in my life waiting for the number on the scale to move. I have learned to embrace my body and what it is capable of and what I am capable of when I put my mind to it.

Enjoy the day ladies!

Karen
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Oh, my goodness! So many things going on! Babies being born, lawyers getting television credits, super hot red heads celebrating birthdays, wedding planning, hubby's getting promoted and OMG WHOOPIE PIES!!! I haven't had a lot of time over the last week to pop in too much but I just wanted to say how amazed I am by all of you!

Wow, and let's not forget the weight loss! Congratulations to the girls who've lost, the ones who've maintained AND the ones that know that this is a new week!

My TOM arrived unexpectedly this morning, we shall see what this week brings. I'm glad I drank a ton of water yesterday. I was feeing down and very HEAVY all last week and very nervous for this today's weigh in. Happily, I am down .4 and that is a good loss for me. I'm happy with that, especially with TOM here.

Today's weight 125.4!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Happy belated birthday, Rach. You look fantastic in your picture. You can take me off the list. I just can't keep up. Thanks!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    weighed in at 240.6. Thats a 2.7 lb loss from last week. Happy doesn't even begin to describe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone that's weighed in so far!!! We're already down 21lbs as a group this week!! At noon I'll send out reminders to anyone that hasn't weighed in!
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    I missed last week's weigh in. But my weight today was 154. Yay!!
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Down 1 pound :) My goal is about 1 pound every 2 weeks, so this is perfect! 143 today!
  • MrsSki
    MrsSki Posts: 196
    Options
    I had a bad week.... and went backwards. Weighed in at 200 again. I can't seem to get below 200 and stay below 200.... so discouraging. Here's looking to a GREAT week ahead. Great job ladies!
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies

So I had a bad food weekend. I tried really hard, and was good with the actual meals that I ate. Friday I stayed below my calorie limit even with eating pizza. And Saturday I went into the potluck with 1500 calories left (I hit the gym and walked the dog). I still went over my calorie count be 500!!!! It was the pop and the desserts that did me in. Then on Sunday I went over my calorie count by 300! Plus my mother-in-law cooks everything with so much salt! So when I stepped on the scale this morning, I was only down .4, but I am happy with it. Plus I know that some of that weight is due to the salt in dinner last night. We have nothing planned for next weekend, so I am hopeful that this will be a better week.

Rach: My actual weight is 185.0
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    I'm back to 160. Which is only losing that holiday pound I gained back...but I'll take it!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    It's so nice seeing everyone participating in this and really encouraging each other. You all are amazing!!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 161 for a loss of 1.5 lbs this week! woo!
    Can't wait to be in the 150's. That is a goal I am setting for myself for the upcoming week.

Rach love the hair and the new pic! I'm glad your b'day was a success!

Congrats to everyone else that has lost so far!! Keep it up girls!

Dani
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    193.8 for me. I had a horrible week, but this week is already looking better! Congrats to everyone who lost!
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    145 for me today
  • malpal0111
    malpal0111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I hit, what I consider, a milestone of sorts. I gave my bf my camera and told him to go nuts and uploaded every picture he took, to facebook today. It's the first time that I've felt confident enough in who I am, to not care how I look in photos. Those who will be looking at the pictures know and love me, and don't care what I look like. Hell they already know anyway! I realized that I am the only one judging my appearance and analyzing every flaw.......and I'm done!!! I am more than a number on a scale or a pants size. I'm no longer going to judge myself on appearance and will only strive to live a healthy life.

wow-1-1.jpg

Rach, you look awesome! I love the new hair and the new attitude! This served as a much-needed pep-talk of sorts for me this morning. Thanks!

My weight today: 142.5
    1 more pound down, 19 to go!

Thanks to all of you for your TOM tips last week, I wrote them in my agenda to try out next month.

Have a fabulous week everyone!

-Mallory
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Hey ladies!

Yesterday I was hardly home and it was my cheat day so I really didn't concern myself about logging in cals. Now I have to focus on my two assignments that are due tonight and tomorrow. I'm at that point where I'm done with math...lol All i got is the exam once I turn in my homework assignments.

Well weighed in and I'm down to 158.8!!! I was so excited to reach my mini goal. Well I knew I reached it on Friday but wasn't expecting to see 158. I just wanted to be in the 150's even if it was 159 before my anniversary.

Well the lingerie I got, I decided to keep it and just go with it BUT I didn't even have a chance to even wear it! LMAO. The hubby couldn't wait and said I was teasing him all day. Told him how, I was just acting how i usually act lol (I was wearing a dress yesterday that had the girls poppin' LOL

Rach, your progress looks awesome!!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    The a/c is broken at work and it's starting to get toasty!! :tongue:
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    The a/c is broken at work and it's starting to get toasty!! :tongue:

Oooh sweat off those pounds! I'd be happy to share some cool air with you. I'm freezing in my office. Thanks for not taking no for answer.

Great job ladies!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!

It's really fantastic to see everyone making such great progress. I hate to be the one the didn't this week, however, I gained .8 of a pound. Stupid salt cravings. Hope everyone has a great day!
    :drinker: