I've lost 45 lbs in 3 months on this special diet!

Options

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    What the??? Some of you aren't that impressed with my "special secret fat burning, metabolism raising, perfect macro scientific syncing" diet? LOL!

I am- I hope one day it works for me too!!! Super impressed- I'll open my wallet RIGHT NOW for this!
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    What the??? Some of you aren't that impressed with my "special secret fat burning, metabolism raising, perfect macro scientific syncing" diet? LOL!

I am- I hope one day it works for me too!!! Super impressed- I'll open my wallet RIGHT NOW for this!

:drinker:
  • ScottH_200
    Options
    Crap. I prefer blueberry Greek yogurt over raspberry. Guess I'm destined to failure.

There's still hope for you, however, you MUST transition to raspberry Greek yogurt immediately!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You, sir, are WINNING :drinker:
  • 1964db
    1964db Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well THANK GOODNESS!! I've read so many conflicting, confusing articles. Cut out all white bread and pasta (which I will try to cut back on some because that does make some sense to me) but then another article will say stay away from wheat products or don't eat too much fruit because of the sugar. Then something about macros and your TEDEE or whatever. I was beginning to think I would have to try to force myself to eat only chicken, fish, and vegies for ever and ever. I think I'll give this special diet a good try and see how it goes!
  • iloveshawn10
    iloveshawn10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome congrats !! Eating what you choose is my kind of diet. So if you eat what you want but stay in the calorie range you can lose the wright?? I would love to lose 45 lbs in 3 mths.

Thanks for sharing
    Filomena
  • ScottH_200
    Options
    Wow that's awesome congrats !! Eating what you choose is my kind of diet. So if you eat what you want but stay in the calorie range you can lose the wright?? I would love to lose 45 lbs in 3 mths.

Thanks for sharing
    Filomena

I guess I should have included the proverbial disclaimer...results (may) not (be) typical. ;-)

Everyone is different. I lost a lot of weight fast because I have a lot to lose and because I exercise quite a bit and stay under under my recommended daily calorie intake. I rarely "eat back" my exercise calories.

NO! I'm not in starvation mode and YES I do eat fruits and vegetables :drinker:
  • MrsPull
    MrsPull Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome!! I'm just getting started....I'm going to try your diet!! :wink:
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I've totally lost 30 lbs so far on this exact diet! (With the calories adjusted to my personal TDEE, of course.)

Shouldn't I be paying someone for this? :wink:
  • chell_dare
    Options
    I love you a little bit!! I'm still sneaking up on my scale on weigh in day because it doesn't seem possible that I'm losing weight and not starving to death. I'm eating for the first time ever on a diet! Surprisingly, i'm losing it as fast as I did with my amazing "Cup a Soup" diet where I lived on nothing but that packaged crap for months. My brain is still not comprehending, common sense works so much better than ridiculous diets you can't maintain. I'm so hopeful this "special diet" is the road to my new life. You just inspired me even more than the numbers on my scale!
  • ScottH_200
    Options
    I love you a little bit!! I'm still sneaking up on my scale on weigh in day because it doesn't seem possible that I'm losing weight and not starving to death. I'm eating for the first time ever on a diet! Surprisingly, i'm losing it as fast as I did with my amazing "Cup a Soup" diet where I lived on nothing but that packaged crap for months. My brain is still not comprehending, common sense works so much better than ridiculous diets you can't maintain. I'm so hopeful this "special diet" is the road to my new life. You just inspired me even more than the numbers on my scale!

Thanks! You CAN do it!
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    This is a "diet" I can get behind! :happy:

Does this include a 64 oz per day (or as close as you can get) water "cleanse"? :tongue:
  • ScottH_200
    Options
    This is a "diet" I can get behind! :happy:

Does this include a 64 oz per day (or as close as you can get) water "cleanse"? :tongue:

Yes! Water is the "Fountain of Life" you know :drinker:
  • Mav3rick54
    Mav3rick54 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, a man after my own heart. Cheers to you. :drinker:

I have been following the same crazy "diet" since 10/10/13. The best part is that there is no end date on it!! (you know....7 day whatever, 30 day this, 90 day that)...we can do this for the rest of our lives. YAY!!

Great job...keep it up.
  • ScottH_200
    Options
    Ahhh, a man after my own heart. Cheers to you. :drinker:

I have been following the same crazy "diet" since 10/10/13. The best part is that there is no end date on it!! (you know....7 day whatever, 30 day this, 90 day that)...we can do this for the rest of our lives. YAY!!

Great job...keep it up.

I like that!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • ScottH_200
    Options
    I've totally lost 30 lbs so far on this exact diet! (With the calories adjusted to my personal TDEE, of course.)

Shouldn't I be paying someone for this? :wink:

Funny you ask! Send $59.99 to ScottH_200....Just kidding! :smile:
  • andit001
    andit001 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Best diet ever. Lost over 5kg already by just doing that and I ate some pizzas and stuff. Log everything, keep your calorie goal, use a scale = success.
  • aquivarh
    Options
    :) teeheee
  • aquivarh
    Options
    What is raspberry keytone??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!