My wife can be such a jerk sometimes

Options
TheRoadDog
TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
There's a Strip Club right down the street and the strippers are starting a walking club for the strippers and patrons.

My wife doesn't want me to join. I think she may be insecure about my weight loss and is sabotaging me.

Replies

• miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Ridiculous. I hope she joins you on your journey soon. :flowerforyou:
  • Celtic_Ace
    Options
    kick her to the curb and break up
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Are you going to wear a leopard-print pickle pouch when you go out for your walks?
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    BREAK UP! She sounds like a biach.

I think a stripper/patron walking club would be fantastic actually. I would much appreciate one of those coming to my area.
  • NZ61RL
    NZ61RL Posts: 69
    Options
    Are you going to wear a leopard-print pickle pouch when you go out for your walks?

Hahaha!!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    She's just jealous of your vigor for weight loss and fitness. Tell her to shape up or ship her *kitten* out.
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Ummm pardon me, but, would you want your wife joining a walking group with male strippers? Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't want my man spending time with anyone whose job requires dancing naked on a pole. There are alot of different groups you could join for walking. Why not try meetup.com? I don't think she is sabotaging your weight loss. I think she just doesn't want you spending time with strippers. Completely sounds reasonable to me... Have you asked her to join you? Maybe that would make it better.
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Just do it anyway, she's obviously malicious and trying to hold you back.
    If you want to be a hit with the strippers there's this great supplement I can recommend, it works wonders, melted all my fat away in just 10 days...
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Ummm pardon me, but, would you want your wife joining a walking group with male strippers? Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't want my man spending time with anyone whose job requires dancing naked on a pole. There are alot of different groups you could join for walking. Why not try meetup.com? I don't think she is sabotaging your weight loss. I think she just doesn't want you spending time with strippers. Completely sounds reasonable to me... Have you asked her to join you? Maybe that would make it better.

IDk I trust my wife, I'd hope she would trust me, really why would she want to interfere with my getting healthy?
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Just remind her how much money you all will be saving if you could walk with them versus all those nights at the club with them.:bigsmile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    There's a Strip Club right down the street and the strippers are starting a walking club for the strippers and patrons.

My wife doesn't want me to join. I think she may be insecure about my weight loss and is sabotaging me.
    Obviously.
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

OMG LMFAO! Almost spit my coffee all over the computer!
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I think the problem isn't that she is jealous of you weight loss, but rather the strippers you'd be walking with. Why not start walking with her instead? Or start another walking club that wouldn't wreck your marriage.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    She's just jealous. She should join too
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Take a pole dancing class....the walk won't seem like a big deal at that point....
  • sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Well-played, sir. Well-played.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    The cluelessness around here kills me lol :laugh:
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You can walk right to the nearest lawyer....