My wife can be such a jerk sometimes

Options

Replies

• otillie03103
    otillie03103 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Just for the record. It WAS a joke. I DO walk with my wife. I DON'T spend my evenings in Strip clubs.

You should have just left it lol It's entertaining seeing how many people actually thought you were being serious

If anyone who doesn't know this person stumbles on this post, how on Earth would anyone know that he was joking? I stand behind my post.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Just for the record. It WAS a joke. I DO walk with my wife. I DON'T spend my evenings in Strip clubs.

You should have just left it lol It's entertaining seeing how many people actually thought you were being serious

If anyone who doesn't know this person stumbles on this post, how on Earth would anyone know that he was joking? I stand behind my post.

No offense but this guy has 5,000 posts...Nevemind, you are a newbie....for future help in these forums always look at number of posts..that is typically your first give-away....
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options

Lies!!
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

No offense but this guy has 5,000 posts...Nevemind, you are a newbie....for future help in these forums always look at number of posts..that is typically your first give-away....

Thank you. I wasn't even going to bother answering that
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    The people who believe this **** must live in a hole.. :laugh:
  • usedtobehot2
    Options
    I would not support my husband in taking walks with strippers. Are you kidding me? You can go for a walk yourself. You can always adopt the stripper diet and live off of cocaine and whiskey instead. Ridiculous. Is it the hearty intellectual conversation you'll be missing out on walking by yourself and not with strippers?! I just... I can't....
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options

Spending your evenings in strip clubs is a waste! The dancers are more attentive in the afternoons when it's less crowded.
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    There's a Strip Club right down the street and the strippers are starting a walking club for the strippers and patrons.

My wife doesn't want me to join. I think she may be insecure about my weight loss and is sabotaging me.

She doesn't want you to join because (a) it's a male strip club and (b) she's already joined.

Sorry, dude, but someone had to tell you.
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Ummm pardon me, but, would you want your wife joining a walking group with male strippers? Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't want my man spending time with anyone whose job requires dancing naked on a pole. There are alot of different groups you could join for walking. Why not try meetup.com? I don't think she is sabotaging your weight loss. I think she just doesn't want you spending time with strippers. Completely sounds reasonable to me... Have you asked her to join you? Maybe that would make it better.

:laugh: There's alway one!

Edit: ok, so I've read page two and I'll rephrase that's to 'there's always several'
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    The cluelessness around here kills me lol :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sreneesa
    Options

Ummmmm... due to the category it is in,, look above "Chit-Chat, FUN, and GAMES." LMAO!!!! I even got it the very first minute I joined MFP that when seeing people post in this category do not take what they say serious. But hey, no biggie. Now you know. :laugh:

And for the record I do not know him. My very first time noticing him or seeing any of his post. :wink:
  • Sreneesa
    Options
    Ummm pardon me, but, would you want your wife joining a walking group with male strippers? Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't want my man spending time with anyone whose job requires dancing naked on a pole. There are alot of different groups you could join for walking. Why not try meetup.com? I don't think she is sabotaging your weight loss. I think she just doesn't want you spending time with strippers. Completely sounds reasonable to me... Have you asked her to join you? Maybe that would make it better.

Edit: ok, so I've read page two and I'll rephrase that's to 'there's always several'

Hey that's my friend above Mister! She is just playing too.

Hi girl. :flowerforyou:
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options

Hey that's my friend above Mister! She is just playing too.

Hi girl. :flowerforyou:

hmm Looks like I missed something. LOL Sorry guys...Guess I am still new to this type of banter. Thanks hun!
  • otillie03103
    Options

You have 564 posts, what does that equate to? Mildy ammusing or hysterical?
  • harvo
    Options

As a long time member and long time forum guy I feel it is my duty at times to provide education and PSA's
  • harvo
    Options

Aw come on ladies...lets hug it out...unless you are going to start ripping each others clothes off before oil wrestling it out....
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

It's ok if you didn't get it. I'm not judging
  • otillie03103
    Options

Aw come on ladies...lets hug it out...unless you are going to start ripping each others clothes off before oil wrestling it out....

I don't understand people finding me "clueless" just because I didn't know he was joking. I don't understand how I am supposed to automatically know that a certain number of posts automatically equals not taking any of that person's posts seriously?? I find it humorous that people find it funny to put people down because they were truthfully responding to a post they found ridiculous.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    The people who believe this **** must live in a hole.. :laugh:

you said in a hole!
  • harvo
    Options

I don't understand people finding me "clueless" just because I didn't know he was joking. I don't understand how I am supposed to automatically know that a certain number of posts automatically equals not taking any of that person's posts seriously?? I find it humorous that people find it funny to put people down because they were truthfully responding to a post they found ridiculous.

I was not judging...I was trying to give you a heads up....seriously....