What's the worst thing a man can say to a woman?

Options

Replies

• charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    worst thing a guy has actually said to me... "Ill come round to your house, but once i get there you have to perform sexual favours on me........"
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    If you're going to wear my clothing, could you at least do it at the gym?
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    worst thing a guy has actually said to me... "Ill come round to your house, but once i get there you have to perform sexual favours on me........"

wait... are you saying that DOESN'T work??? :huh:
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    You guys lack imagination

how about:

"yes that's right, your whole family is dead. I killed them one by one just to hear them scream and beg for mercy, then I ate them. Your sister's liver tasted great and your mother's uterus tasted even better. Don't even think about trying to run away, I just had the locks changed, and the phone lines and wifi are dead, so you can't call for help. Now I'm going to torture you to death, then eat you too."

Or something.

Maybe I should write horror fiction...

hi Taunto.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options

pretty much the same response as when i say, ill stop by and perform sexual favors on you. its a no win situation
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    There are a few things a man could say that would really be like a punch in the stomach to me, but without getting specific (all women are different), just general hostility in the way you speak, whether it's raising your voice or using cruel and hurtful words to express anger or frustration about something. That sucks.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

I dream of the day I hear that from a female again....(it did happen once except she was coming to my house)
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    are you pregnant? cause you look bigger then normal (Boss told me this)
    Should have told him now that he has an extra worker you demand a raise.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    (During sex)

Your sister is so much better at this.

Not as good as your mom, but still better.

Now all 3 of your could learn something from your dad, that guy has some skills.
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    it's not me, it's you.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    My husband once said to me, and I kid you not:

"I am so glad I stopped dating hot women and married someone normal like you." :noway:

I said "Excuse me?" and he said "You know what I meant. Hot like snobby skinny blondes with fake boobs.":huh:

Jerk. I was SO mad. I think that's the maddest I have ever been at him.

What's wrong with that? I said that to each of my ex-wives.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    There are a few things a man could say that would really be like a punch in the stomach to me, but without getting specific (all women are different), just general hostility in the way you speak, whether it's raising your voice or using cruel and hurtful words to express anger or frustration about something. That sucks.

This, pretty much. But more than anything, gaslighting.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    "Wow you've got a great body.... now all you need is some implants, and you'd look phenomenal"

true story.
  • claudie08
    claudie08 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm still very good friends with all my ex girlfriends and can still call them whenever I want
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Are you actually going out in THAT?
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'm still very good friends with all my ex girlfriends and can still call them whenever I want.

Wouldn't that be better than "all my ex girlfriends hate me and we can't go to these places because of the protective orders"?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    basically, anything that spews forth from my mouth is the worst thing a man can asy to a woman.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I wish you looked more like your sister.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    yes, that dress does make your *kitten* look big.

Or

No your *kitten* makes your *kitten* look big.

Although that would bother me. My *kitten* IS big and I like it.
  • Celtic_Ace
    Options
    The problem with this topic is it isn't just what we say, it more like when we say it. We can say one thing one day and you laugh and the same thing another day and its WWIII.

Guys are easy, attack our masculinity and we get pissed. No matter when you say it.

Its a lose lose situation for us guys.....