Do you plan to change your look as you lose weight?

Options
1235»

Replies

• tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Just planning to get a big rib tat. That's about it although at the rate I am going, I may need a breast implant. Might need to start saving for that.
  • KrzyRiver
    KrzyRiver Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I always wore my hair short. If it touched my shoulders, it was WAY too long. I also always wore baggy clothes cause it was more comfortable. After 50lb, I started growing my hair out. When I hit 80lbs of loss, I started wearing tighter clothes and I never cut more than an inch off my hair anymore. Lol. Not much of a change, but I'm happy with it.
  • Solar07
    Solar07 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Highlights to my hair when I lose 10lbs. And then for every 10lbs I plan on doing something special for myself. I'd love to have my arms done once I reach goal.
  • LKL79
    LKL79 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I was thinner before, and I think when I gained I just completely gave up, and when I lost again, I felt better and began making an effort again. So now back to makeup contacts and coloring my hair...oh and of course super cute clothes. If I had money I would get a tummy tuck and some tattoos, but it's not critical for my happiness.
    I think the change happens gradually. At least it did for me. I hadn't planned on cutting my hair, or making it dark when I got to a certain weight...it just kind of happened. And lucky for me since I was smaller about 5 years ago, I'm just wearing those clothes again so I haven't had to invest in an entire new wardrobe, just pieces here and there.

20130407_114755.jpg
    59210992-f79a-4871-b5f1-797909eaba22.jpg
  • I love your hair and tattoo.
  • Solar07
    Solar07 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yogicarl - I want your coffee cup!! Love it!
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I hadn't planned on it.

Buuuut then I did.

20110317184933.jpg

tumblr_mzxzumGtHI1ssbok8o1_500.jpg

(for the curious, that's -71lb, +two tattoos (one is a snowflake on my ankle), +3 piercings (lip, both nipples), -about a foot and a half of hair, +red dye (obvs), +new glasses (though I also got contacts), +493485345345 metric tons of confidence.)

You look great!
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WOW- great job!