What's for dinner?

Options
jlshea
jlshea Posts: 494 Member
In an effort to get some future dinner ideas I'd like to hear what everyone else is having....

Tonight we are having Greek marinated chicken breasts, Costco's kale salad mix and baked potatoes with Top the Tater (saved up my calories for that alone)

Replies

• kellylee6887
    kellylee6887 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Italian Crescent Casserole with Broccoli Slaw.
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Homemade lasagna and garlic bread. Yum yum!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian taco with fresh veggies on the side.
  • JdoubleJ
    JdoubleJ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Steak with roasted vegetables; brown lentils and basil, feta and cherry tomatoes- quick and delicious!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Stir fry with green beans, peppers, steak, and rice noodles. I might throw in some curry paste too. I'm excited! I rarely eat red meat, so this is a definite treat for me!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken legs served with roasted baby potatoes and a delicious spinach salad!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Roasted Chicken, mashed potatoes and asparagus with parmesan followed by a brownie covered in almond joy frosting :)
  • Islandgirl52
    Islandgirl52 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Turkey chili.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Leftover thyme- and white pepper-rubbed broiled pork chop (I made two yesterday; my son and I are splitting one tonight) and steamed broccoli. Very, very boring but I'm recovering from a binge.
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Shepherds pie from Costco for the family, I'm going to do a small portion along with kale salad from last night.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Chipotle & garlic braised pork and carrots over lentils, side of steamed broccoli. (I am repetitious with the broccoli because I love it.)
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    What a terrible post to read at lunch time.

I am famished. These all sound delicious and as I was looking for inspiration.

Thank you!
  • ElizaB84
    ElizaB84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Rotisserie pork tenderloin, baked potato, peas.
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Jambalaya! Yum!!
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm trying a new recipe for dairy-free alfredo sauce using cashew cream. If that comes out well, I'll make a chicken broccoli fetuccine alfredo.
  • chocolateandbutterscotch
    Options
    Red lentil coconut curry soup, very yummy and low calorie.

http://www.scalingbackblog.com/savory-bites/16117996741/
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    Two turkey meatloaf muffins with steamed broccoli & zucchini topped with a dab of hot sauce, granulated garlic powder, a few sprays of butter spray, S & P to taste.
  • Binky_Muffin
    Binky_Muffin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Beef and veggie stew. Thinking I might make some tea biscuits as well. :)
  • Mammabear82
    Options
    Wild salmon, spinach tomatoes and cucumber salad, mixed veg and boiled potatoes...struggling to figure out how to eat enough though as all my fats are gone (good fats) and over my sodium too! :( need recipes for lunch and dinner people! I'm 480 calls below goal too
  • dawnhart77
    dawnhart77 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Boneless pork chops with mushroom sauce, boiled red potatoes with some bacon bits and cheese and asparagus! Already thinking about it...