Chest size before & after

Options

Replies

• RedneckChicana
    Options
    Boobs consist mostly of fat and are one of the first things we lose with significant weight loss. Especially if you are doing a lot of upper body workouts. Sorry Men :( I am a full D now after spending most of my life between a B and C. I will be extra sad to see these puppies go. But smaller boobs means less gravitational pull. I wont need a belt bra to hold em up! *smirks*
  • jill604
    jill604 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Started at a 44G lost 35 pounds and was at a 42DDD. But I gained 25 pounds back, just lost 5 of it and have 60 to go until my ultimate goal. My 42 DDD bras fit fine and the G's are still too big from my first 35lb drop. I'm just hoping for DD. That was where I was in middle school! but D would be nice as well. I hate that my boobs are so big! I feel like they are taking over my face sometimes lol
  • rlb8788
    rlb8788 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started at 265 at 42DD and now am at 192 at 36DD.. Weird thing for me is the cup size has no changed at all.. I like them a little bigger, but as I am losing in the band, it becomes harder to find bras that fit correctly.. =/
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose that much weight but my size went from a 36C to a 34D. I wish there was such a thing as 35D because that would be perfect.
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    I have lost just over 48 lbs (lost some weight before joining MFP), and have lost at least a cup size. I still have 26 lbs to goal, if I loos much more, I will be joining the ranks of the ladies buying new ones!
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40, but I went from a 38D to a 36DD. Keep in mind that a C cup on a 32C bra is smaller than a C cup on a 38C bra, not just the band size. So, really I lost in band size and stayed the same in terms of the size of my tatas.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    the saddest mfp thread in a long time:brokenheart: :cry:
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    It's funny I've lost weight in the weirdest of places.. I've only lost 9 pounds, but I've gone from a 34-36DD to a 30DD (yeah lost all my inches in my ribs no lie) and I've gone down a 1/2 shoe size, but barely anything anywhere else.. haha
  • debbiesweety
    Options
    Some of us "non-blessed" women DREAD losing anything in our chest... I've always said that it's not fair being a big girl and not having big breasts to go along with it... but damn I've got the *kitten*!!!

First went the boob, then the booty. Got breast implants for my birthday but I think I'm going to have to live with the lack of booty. I just wish my pants would stay up!
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I went from a snug 40DD to a 36DDD... I wish I could lose some boob and have them be somewhat perky, but I guess not.
  • livehealthier1
    livehealthier1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    44 DD now a 36dd ! Very happy about this.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    I think that also depends on where your body stores fat. For me, mine were the very first things to go. 15 measly lbs stole two cups sizes. 32D, (also breastfeeding), then eventually down to a B cup.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Well, I lost weight once about 7 yrs ago, dropped from 222 to 185 (stopped at that point because I had to get a second job and was a single mom and basically I let life get in my way), and didn't see a single budge in my bra size, not cup or band size. This time around I've only lost 29 lbs and I've dropped from a 42DD to a 42D, BUT, some 42DD still fit, while others don't fit at all...so its hard to tell honestly, but I know for me the girls will go down... booo..... lol. Also, I'm 40 and had a kid so I'm sure that makes a difference.
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    38C (it probably wasn't fitted totally right) to a 32F/FF. And no, i dont have huge boobs. People who see me usually think im a B/small C. I haven't lost much volume but i've lost alot of inches in the underbust :D
  • newnosipho
    newnosipho Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have lost 22 kg and my bra size has changed from 38C to a 34B:frown:
  • xxxMumof2xxx
    Options
    I must be a freak, I have been a 32-34 D forever; regardless of weight. They don't ever leave me lol!
  • Onyx1303
    Onyx1303 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I wasn't properly fitted before but was measured afterwards and went from a 38DD to a 32FF, so could just be a matter of getting fitted for the right bra in the end, but definitely lost some of the inches under my bust!
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    From 38E at 205 lbs to 34F at 170lbs - go figure (and I am talking about the same brand of bra - expensive French one). The band size changed, not so much the volume of the boobs. But overall I look about the same, proportion-wise. Everybody's body reacts different - genes play a role. You won't know until you get there, I guess. Good luck!
  • debbiesweety
    Options
    Just checked my bra size after losing a bit. Went from 38B lost weight, lost my boobs,:sad:
    hubby got me new ones last October. 38 D when I first got them to 36 DDD after losing more weight.. :smile: my husband is not too happy about the $700 I spent at Victoria's secret on new bras and panties for my birthday now that I need to replace everything again.
  • losinglbslovinglife
    Options
    I've lost just short of 50lbs, recently & I've lost 4 inches over & 2 inches under.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!