Tea drinkers?

Options
124»

Replies

• jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I just bought it, so I haven't tried it yet, but I picked up some nettle tea. It's supposed to be good for joints. I figured while my knee is on the mend, it might be good for me.
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I drink tea everyday. I love tea. Today I've had Higgins & Burke brand tea. It was orange pekoe flavor and it was so good. I'm not sure what else I'll have today. The day's still young!

I had some really good Oolong Formosa last week.

I add some Splenda or some honey. Mmm.

ETA: I have an entire cabinet of different teas.
  • crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of tea as well. Right now my preferred brand is Republic of Tea, I've actually got a cup of blackberry sage on my desk right now. Other favorites by them are the Earl greyer, people's green tea, and get some Zzzs. I recently had a cup of lavender Earl grey by Revolution, I believe, that was pretty tasty.
  • Crystalworrall44
    Crystalworrall44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a tea fanatic. I love Yogi teas. There are a large variety and I like the positive affirmation on each tag (?) Not sure what they are called. Lol If I am going cheap cheap though Lipton has yummy green tea as well.
  • NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Love black tea! Right now I'm drinking Lupicia teas Jingle Bells Holiday Blend (which was a gift). It's black tea with champagne and cranberry flavors. I also love Lupicia's Momo (black tea w/white peach).

In the evenings, when I want tea without the caffeine, I like to drink Teavana's Citrus/Lavender/Sage blend herbal tea.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Twinings Earl Grey is the only tea I will touch!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    In for the tea... I like iced Green Tea.
  • smelons
    smelons Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm a tea addict. My kitchen cupboard is heaving with tea. My favourite at the moment is this one: http://www.palaisdesthes.com/en/the-des-alizes-566.html It's so delicious. I'm also a big fan of genmaicha.
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Loooove Tea.
    I have peppermint tea before bed and I start my mornings with green tea. Use pure cane sugar with both so it's very low cal and a lot cheaper than coffee. That way I can get the free coffee at work and save money. : x
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Love tea! Earl Grey is my favorite right now. Love the way it smells!

I see everyone talking about the white tea so I will have to try that.......
  • khoshgeleh16
    khoshgeleh16 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Oooh, tea. Where to start?! I like lighter teas - whites, greens, and citrusy blacks like Earl Grey and Lady Grey - but have a small stockpile of herbal things as well. The most interesting one in my collection is an amazing (loose) rooibos/mate blend from Teavana that a friend sent me. It smells amazing and tastes just as good!
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I drink Yorkshire Tea nowadays...

Tea is supposed to be the dried leaves of the tea plant, boiled in water and served with a slosh of milk. Very healthy way of staying hydrated with a bit of added protein from the milk! No sugar please... I'm sweet enough already...

Tea should be hot, bland and comforting, and served in chipped mugs that say things like 'Best Mum in the World' or 'I love Weston Super Mare' on the front.

Other forms of tea are only 'technically' tea in my mind... they are not the same thing as what we Brits mean by 'a nice cup of tea'. I had a major strop in San Fransisco a few years ago, when taken to a trendy 'tea bar', and they could not comprehend the sort of milky mild-tasting beverage I craved for. Of course everyone out there spuriously believes they are lactose intolerant and that caffeine (of which regular tea has a very moderate amount of) is some sort of hard drug similar to crack, so I shouldn't have been surprised...

Yeah...I don't think they mean tea like we mean tea.
  • threeangelzmom
    Options
    I absolutely love Earl Grey! It is relaxing and something I look forward to everyday.
  • runmamarun7
    runmamarun7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with the OP when I get a craving for something junky I make myself a cup of tea instead. My favorite is Twinings french vanilla chai, but I also love some of the Celestial seasonings, their black cherry berry is the best and great before bed because it is caffeine free. I buy the sleepytime grape from celestial for my youngest daughter (caffeine free of course) she loves to have a small cup and play tea party together. I have her convinced its called sleepy time because it makes you sleep in your own bed lol! I used to use a teaspoon of local honey for mine, but have switched to Great Value no calorie sweetener.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump sdrinking_100-115.gif?w=32&h=32
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I am a BIG iced tea drinker! It used to be black tea (my grandma always made the best sun tea out of Lipton tea bags), now I have been on the Starbucks Tazo green tea. It has mint and lemongrass and its so yummy... I drink probably 60oz of that per day! Lol