124»

Replies

• shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    beer.jpg
  • gpizzy
    gpizzy Posts: 171
    Options
    I drink coffee, and I have been drinking flavored tea. I'm sure you've got both of these already. My favorite tea is 'Bellini' by Tetley. It tastes like a bellini without the alcohol. Delicious! If you go to places like David's Tea (Canada), you can get pretty much any flavor under the sun. Delicious!
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    This has probably been suggested a thousand times before but drink TEA. If you "don't like tea" you simply haven't found the right one yet. I usually buy Twinings since they're relatively natural (I must warn you against Bigelow and Celestial Seasonings... they're full of pesticides, artificial sweeteners, etc. that you don't want.) But if you want to try a bunch I'd look on Adagio.com, you can get "sample sizes" for less than $5 for many of the tea varieties they offer.

Keep trying different flavors - do you like traditional sweetened iced tea? Try different varieties of black tea until you find one that isn't bitter even when it isn't sweetened. If you like fruity drinks there are so many flavored herbal blends you can try. And all teas have different benefits... green tea is most well-known for aiding in weight loss. Make a big pitcher of your favorite tea and have it throughout the day :)
  • jlb0301
    Options
    I like seltzer. The carbonation gives it a little kick so its feels differant than water but still zero calories.
  • maralynn730
    maralynn730 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You guys are amazing!!! Thank you for all the suggestions...so many to try!