looking for friends who log daily AND comment

Options

Replies

• fitnessbabe90
    Options
    Count me in. Anyone can add me as well. I will always accept friend request.
  • morgan_pope
    morgan_pope Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Please feel free to add me. I am too returning to MFP. I log everything, everyday and would love to have some friends to motivate me....and friends to motivate/support!
  • BriTyler3
    BriTyler3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've been logging in for almost a month straight I don't comment because I didn't hav any friends until recently ,so I'll definitely start that as well
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • maryrussosimeone1
    maryrussosimeone1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am 44 with an extra 35 pounds on me. Last year I lost 23 pounds but I gained back 20 pounds. So here I go again dieting, exercising and logging. I definitely need a friend for motivation. We can motivate each other.
    :smile:
  • maryrussosimeone1
    maryrussosimeone1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivated friends to keep me going!! Last year I lost 23 pounds but gained it back again.. I need to lose 35 to feel like me again. Many of my friends were on here but left...need some motivation to make me accountable each day!! I am. 44 married with kids. It is definitely harder the older we get. But I can do this!!!! Hope to see you on here. Have a great night.
  • KKishaA
    KKishaA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm on a week straight of logging EVERYTHING every day, and I don't forsee myself stopping anytime soon!!

Good for you logging everything. It is so eye opening when you commit to logging every single bite!

OP - I log and comment, I will add you too :)
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    i'm just returning after a few months of sporadic logging...and it seems a lot of my friends are gone!! would love some new active ones!!!
  • dlynch0307
    Options
    I am just getting started here myself but I will log and comment daily. I am a 41-year-old female mother of two. I have a terminal disease called IPF and without a lung transplant I will not live. They say I must lose 30 lbs. in order to get on the transplant list. I must lose 20 lbs. within 3 months. So to say the least I am motivated.
  • Hello everyone! I need some support and will give it back, so add me so we can do this together!
  • ellenmja
    ellenmja Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation with people not commenting even though I comment on almost all my friends..... Add me....
  • taosnm2u
    taosnm2u Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in . . . . at the beginning of this journey (again) . . . . long story last year was difficult . . . but I am motivated to get back to where I was this time last year. I work out a lot . . . . and am doing my best at staying on track. I need you all to help me on this evolution. Pat
  • Razack541
    Razack541 Posts: 29
    Options
    Me too! The more encouragement the better. Feel free to add me.
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
    im on every day and stay pretty active on it
  • Thatsmywrapgirl
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Anyone can! Amazed that I'm on day 15 of consistent logging... This is an accomplishment for me!! AND just 2 pounds away from my first goal... 20 pounds! Eeeek!! I love new friends and new motivation!
  • tracys721
    tracys721 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to have you as a friend. I try to comment or post something daily. I'm new to the site, but I need motivation as much as the next person. We will all get thru this together
  • smkean
    smkean Posts: 132
    Options
    Add me :)

I'm feeling the same way at the moment, getting sick of commenting on people's stuff and not getting much back..l
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    i agree with your sentiments it is really annoying when people friend you and then never comment. feel free to add me if you give mutual support- good luck with your journey
  • DanaPaiva
    DanaPaiva Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone

I'm also looking for active members who comment and motivate. Think we are all here for the same reason so nothing better than attempt to support each other.

Add me if you are looking for a demented friend :)