MFP Friend You Deleted First

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    a guy who asked me how long I stared at his junk shot, after he sent me it.. needless to say.. i stared at it a long time.. because I spit coffee on my computer, causing it to malfunction.. and the screen to freeze.. it was horrifying.. i still have night mares

*sits in corner, rocks back in forth

I paid for the replacement, not sure why you are still upset. :ohwell:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Some dude who sent me his junk before our first date! :grumble:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Can you remember?

Me either.

A better question is which MFP friend did you block first? ;)
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    _errata_

Last decline: zachbonner

figured as much

sorry boner, I tried :cry:

It's ok haley, it's ok :cry:

Your message was awful
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Un-add??? Now, we have a politically correct word for "delete"???? Good grief.
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    a guy who asked me how long I stared at his junk shot, after he sent me it.. needless to say.. i stared at it a long time.. because I spit coffee on my computer, causing it to malfunction.. and the screen to freeze.. it was horrifying.. i still have night mares

*sits in corner, rocks back in forth

I paid for the replacement, not sure why you are still upset. :ohwell:

^^ yeah.. thanks.. i appreciated it ;):laugh:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I get deleted so dang often I rarely have reason to delete anyone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Some dude who sent me his junk before our first date! :grumble:
    Well, that's just polite! Best to know what you're working with before committing to a date.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Can you remember?

Me either.

A better question is which MFP friend did you block first? ;)

I'll let you start that thread :)
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I get deleted so dang often I rarely have reason to delete anyone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wont delete you. Rawr.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I don't recall the 1st, but 1 sticks to mind, his name was Topsking or something like that. He pretty much said women aren't equal to men, very sexist, deleted!

Edited to add: a recent creep that was briefly on my FL sent me a PM saying he'd "like to do me doggy" ummm creep, deleted as well! Forget what that creeps name was
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I don't recall the 1st, but 1 sticks to mind, his name was Topsking or something like that. He pretty much said women aren't equal to men, very sexist, deleted!

you have no idea...
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Un-add??? Now, we have a politically correct word for "delete"???? Good grief.

unadd? I call it friend subtraction.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Every month I go through my FL and delete deactivated peeps but my 1st deleted friend was a girl who went on a rant about marriage being between 1 man and 1 woman and that anything else was wrong, immoral, etc etc. I'm straight but I can't stand for that. Funny thing is that at the time when I was accepting new FR I stated in my profile no anti gay or racist peeps yet she FR me.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options

you have no idea...

Meaning? U had him as well?
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    I delete only if there is no interaction. But it seems I get deleted for no reason. After my holidays I had 7 friends less :-(

Oh well, life goes on...
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Every month I go through my FL and delete deactivated peeps but my 1st deleted friend was a girl who went on a rant about marriage being between 1 man and 1 woman and that anything else was wrong, immoral, etc etc. I'm straight but I can't stand for that. Funny thing is that at the time when I was accepting new FR I stated in my profile no anti gay or racist peeps yet she FR me.

My profile says I'm not taking requests at all but I still get them. I think some just don't read. And if they friend you with the app they can't see your profile.

But yeah I'd delete over that too.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

Edited to add: a recent creep that was briefly on my FL sent me a PM saying he'd "like to do me doggy" ummm creep, deleted as well! Forget what that creeps name was

What's wrong with doggy??