MFP Friend You Deleted First

Options

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I don't recall the 1st, but 1 sticks to mind, his name was Topsking or something like that. He pretty much said women aren't equal to men, very sexist, deleted!

Edited to add: a recent creep that was briefly on my FL sent me a PM saying he'd "like to do me doggy" ummm creep, deleted as well! Forget what that creeps name was

What's wrong with doggy??

dogs > cats
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I don't recall the 1st, but 1 sticks to mind, his name was Topsking or something like that. He pretty much said women aren't equal to men, very sexist, deleted!

you have no idea...

Meaning? U had him as well?

no but I've publicly shamed him before over his sexist bs
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options

you have no idea...

BAHAHAHHAHAAA!!! I remember now...
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options

Edited to add: a recent creep that was briefly on my FL sent me a PM saying he'd "like to do me doggy" ummm creep, deleted as well! Forget what that creeps name was

Nothing @ all, I @ least require your 1st name
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I remember I deleted a lady because she whined about not losing weight but when you looked at her food it was like 2 sodas for breakfast, ice cream for lunch...She was so negative too.

Also delete people who disappear for months.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

Hi, I am John
  • audigal2008
    Options

you have no idea...

Good for you!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

you have no idea...

BAHAHAHHAHAAA!!! I remember now...

Hahahha me too! Classy lady :laugh:
  • audigal2008
    Options

Hi, I am John

My soon to be ex husbands name is Jon, he's a douche, think I'll pass :p
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I top a lot of lists. But....dgaf.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I do not have to delete them, they usually delete me first!
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

Hi, I am John

My soon to be ex husbands name is Jon, he's a douche, think I'll pass :p

I spell it differently. Now relax and enjoy it.

USB+humping+dog.+USB+humping+dog_b208fa_3604697.gif
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    My profile says I'm not taking requests at all but I still get them. I think some just don't read. And if they friend you with the app they can't see your profile.
    Oh, crap, I never thought of that! I've declined a couple of blank FRs because I thought they couldn't read. Maybe they just use the app. D'oh! Sorry. :embarassed:
  • Dan_Druff
    Dan_Druff Posts: 104
    Options
    Why would you delete a friend? Why not just not add them in the first place? Some peoples eggos..
  • spunk_master_flex
    Options
    All I know is she was a red head.
  • spunk_master_flex
    Options
    I'm sure I top a lot of lists. But....dgaf.

I'd never leave you brah
  • LH85DC
    LH85DC Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    a chic who thought it was ok to eat 800 cals a day, but then complained daily about how hungry she was. Then when folks to her to eat more she would go off on them

OMG this ^^^ almost exactly. Drove me nuts
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    Un-add??? Now, we have a politically correct word for "delete"???? Good grief.

unadd? I call it friend subtraction.

I need an attorney for this....anyone?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options
    Why would you delete a friend? Why not just not add them in the first place? Some peoples eggos..

I would like you to come back in several months and see if you feel the same way.