MFP Friend You Deleted First

Options

Replies

• jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    My missus was the first person I deleted. She got over it eventually....
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    It was either the one who cleaned every day and called it exercise or the one who never logged in!!

What if cleaning is part of their job, and so they literally are cleaning everyday, and also logging the exercise from going to the gym daily?

(It wasn't me, I'm just asking.)

Then they shouldnt be logging cleaning if its their job. Should have set up their account properly
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    It was either the one who cleaned every day and called it exercise or the one who never logged in!!

What if cleaning is part of their job, and so they literally are cleaning everyday, and also logging the exercise from going to the gym daily?

It should be reflected in their daily activity instead of a separate burn, in my opinion
  • Ebcanada
    Ebcanada Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow! I had no idea this site was so complex. My friend list is minimal and by some of these stories very tame. I'm sure I've been deleted a time or two. I deleted only one guy because he started posting daily the songs he happened to be listening to and the words that went along with them...he did this 10 to 20 times a day. It didn't take long for that to grow old.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    My best friend and her husband. She originally was the one who told me about MFP and then they both just stopped logging in..I waited almost a year before deleting them though. I normally don't like to delete people because it makes me feel bad, and normally only do so if the person really annoys me, they are inactive, or we just don't click.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Why would you delete a friend? Why not just not add them in the first place? Some peoples eggos..

I am shocked that you cannot fathom deleting a friend for a leggitimate raisin.

:laugh:
  • Dan_Druff
    Dan_Druff Posts: 104
    Options
    Why would you delete a friend? Why not just not add them in the first place? Some peoples eggos..

I am shocked that you cannot fathom deleting a friend for a leggitimate raisin.

I guess I'm just a butter person than you.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    _errata_

Last decline: zachbonner

And my heart still weeps. One day we will be reunited.

brows.gif
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    No one yet! Don't think I would have a reason to though...
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options
    No one yet! Don't think I would have a reason to though...

Give it time...
  • tabbyxxcat
    tabbyxxcat Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    A girl who was already on the low side of her BMI range, eating like 600cals a day, and posting things like "how many calories do you think were in my sandwich made with this bread with this much meat", "I'm going to stop eating red meat because someone said its bad for you", and "I feel so bad for eating those cookies" (went to her food diary and she ate less than 200cal of them).
    I'd try to comment and lead her to an easier path, but her other friends would sneer at my advice and tell her to stay strong and stop eating those things ;_; gets to be too much watching those things pop up every few hours on my feed...

Some people look so timid and nice and have the best messages to you, until.... :o)
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I think it was some loser named wierd. Can't remember though.

he was actually my first friend...and pretty popular here. disappeared one day without any notice.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    what about a "who did you delete most recently" thread? that might be more fun :laugh:

I'd be in for that with popcorn.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

he was actually my first friend...and pretty popular here. disappeared one day without any notice.

I wonder what happened to that jerk.
  • kab06753
    Options

Then they shouldnt be logging cleaning if its their job. Should have set up their account properly

Oh, my apologies. I did not realize there is a proper way to set up one's account. Maybe you can message me with the details so I do not offend people. :grumble:
    I suppose I should not expect a friend request..
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    This guy that said he was a nudist and continually brought up "I'm nude" in everything he sent to me. He'd be like, "Hey I'm just making some breakfast nude ya know because that's what nudists do I hope you don't have a problem with it can I send you a pic?!" :sick:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options
    This guy that said he was a nudist and continually brought up "I'm nude" in everything he sent to me. He'd be like, "Hey I'm just making some breakfast nude ya know because that's what nudists do I hope you don't have a problem with it can I send you a pic?!" :sick:

Yeah, I had that one too. HAD.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options

I wonder what happened to that jerk.

I wonder :laugh:

Also wonder if he ever saw the threads that got made about him when he left?