Options
    I hear that virgos don't put out either

Tell that to my broken bed.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

MS_ChildStarSignsPISCES.jpg
    Pisces (February 19-March 20)

Kindly, dreamy, poetical, and occasionally self-delusional, you badly need structure in your life, or else you'll start drinking gin and writing god-awful song lyrics.

Best bet: Exercise that gives you the illusion of merging with the universe—yoga, rock climbing, running. To avoid going off the deep end, opt for a rational, three-meal-a-day diet—and hang on to your scales.
    Eat: Apples, oranges, pears, steamed vegetables, cabbage, celery, corn, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, soy yogurt, nuts, dates, figs, cayenne, garlic, ginger, and protein bars
    Avoid: Coffee, yeasty foods, and refined sugar

Nailed it. Gin, yoga, I'm in for whatever "gives me the illusion of merging with the universe."

ETA: I'm looking from the pisces picture to my profile pic and back again: uncanny.

I was gonna say something about being glad someone is taking this seriously, but your ETA distracted me and now I'm stuck in an adorable loop of adorable uncanniness.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Solid advice here! :wink: :happy: BTW, I'm scorpio, where's my picture???!!!! Lol
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Virgo (August 23-September 22)

Practically everything on the planet repulses you, or just plain gives you the shivers (you're the kids who'll eat only beige food one month, organic chimichangas the next), and you're maddeningly (to some) hypersensitive about dietary matters.

Best bet: Vegetarianism, or any fringe diet and fitness program that's pragmatic, detailed, purifying, and ferociously organized.
    Eat: Whole grains and cereals, oats, fruit salads, fruit juices, lemon juice, bananas, oranges, leafy greens, vegetables with spices, sprouts, soups, teas, and almonds
    Avoid: Rich and heavy foods, and chocolate

I am Vegan BUT comfort food > whole foods ALL. DAY.

But yes, everything repulses me.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    No yeast or sugar? Nopenopenope.

But you're right about the wishy washy stuff. Maybe.
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options

Avoid: Spicy food, salt, and alcohol

Yea.... nope. Not going to happen. :laugh:
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    It's endorsed by Oprah, it MUST be true! I've been doing it wrong!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Solid advice here! :wink: :happy: BTW, I'm scorpio, where's my picture???!!!! Lol

Did you miss Hello Kitty?
  • Achrya
    Options

414_scorpio22_gif9001d171493daede75fe654ffcef013e

All the other Scorpio pictures were oddly sexual. Not sure what that's about...*cough*
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You want me to avoid chocolate?

Not sure if srs.
  • Achrya
    Options
    It's endorsed by Oprah, it MUST be true! I've been doing it wrong!

Oprah is a master of losing weight.

It's that whole maintaining part that screws her up
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options

Kindly, dreamy, poetical, and occasionally self-delusional, you badly need structure in your life, or else you'll start drinking gin and writing god-awful song lyrics.

Best bet: Exercise that gives you the illusion of merging with the universe—yoga, rock climbing, running. To avoid going off the deep end, opt for a rational, three-meal-a-day diet—and hang on to your scales.
    Eat: Apples, oranges, pears, steamed vegetables, cabbage, celery, corn, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, soy yogurt, nuts, dates, figs, cayenne, garlic, ginger, and protein bars

Okay. Thank you!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I am a Mexican/Italian Capricorn. So...be gone with your sorcery!

This is a suport foum!!!!111 No need to be RUDE!

2qsc9zr.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

MS_ChildStarSignsPISCES.jpg

Not eating cabbage, ginger or soy! Forget it! Blech!

I will eat figs *only* if it's a fig newton!

I drink coffee daily, and both yeast and refined sugar are staples in my pantry. :laugh:

This is really cute though.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

All the other Scorpio pictures were oddly sexual. Not sure what that's about...*cough*

You mean Hello Kitty with anal beads sticking out isn't sexual?

Or is it just not "oddly" sexual?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

zodiac_sign__libra_by_yuhon-d38mt66.png
    Libra (September 23-October 22)

You're so flipping awesome - nay, magnificently diplomatic—that mid-diet you're liable to change your mind because who wants to eat the same thing everyday. That gets boring, doesn't it?

Best bet: A partner to keep you "energized".
    Eat: Alcohol, carbonated beverages, yeasty foods, and refined sugar. Supplement with chicken, beef, pork, fish, shellfish, Whole grains, oats, apples, grapes, strawberries, raisins, steamed vegetables, spinach, tomatoes, peas, carrots, corn, all the cheeses, full fat dairy yogurt, nuts, almonds, cake, and chocolate.
    Avoid: veganism

Fixed it for me.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

• Achrya
    Options

You mean Hello Kitty with anal beads sticking out isn't sexual?

Or is it just not "oddly" sexual?

Sheesh. Everyone is a critic. Fine, I'll change it. But I warned you.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    hi
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm an Aries, and I'm supposed to avoid spicy food and alcohol? DAFUQ???

I practically live off those two items.

Good health sometimes take sacrifice. And pain. And self flagellation.

I'm a Scorpio and as such starting my week long juice fast tomorrow. Because steak and potatoes tonight.

Ah yes a fellow masochist Scorpio. It's no fun if it doesn't hurt.