Women..Worst thing a man can do on a date with u...

Options

Replies

• bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    After reading all this I don't blame you!
  • Kurindal
    Kurindal Posts: 355
    Options
    1. Biggest one is not opening doors (I like gentleman)
    2. Talk about his ex who is his "best friend", or how much he hates her, etc.
    3. Checks out other women
    4. Doesn't compliment at all (it shows you are not attracted or interested)
    5. Makes you pay on first date (I never dealt with this, call me old fashioned!)
    6. Tries to move too fast aka tongue down the throat surprise kiss
    7. Does not try to dress up *edit - depending on where you are going of course!*
    8. Talks about himself constantly
    All of these SEEM like common sense! There is NO WAY that #3 happened to you!

Believe it or not, I've been chewed out for being sexist on a date for holding doors and paying for meals. Chivalry isn't dead per se, but it's being pushed by the wayside.

Seriously?? That is silly. Femmies man, femmies. :tongue:
    I've been on second dates and they stopped opening doors, and they didn't get a third.

Dead serious, actually. It's happened multiple times, too. By and large, most women are very gracious, but still, as an introvert, I prefer not getting chewed out in public. I actually just left one of the women in the middle of her chewing me out. I still don't know how she got home, because I was her ride, and it wasn't a very convenient location. **** that, though.
  • SeaTurtleJenni
    SeaTurtleJenni Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Talk about anything feminine like going to yoga or putting coconut oil in your hair (true story)...Its not the worst thing in the world I just prefer to be the most feminine person on the date.

But yoga and coconut oil are so good for you! :wink:
    Yes, maybe I'm being harsh and judgemental but its a turn off

I don't think you're being harsh. I don't like fem guys either.

I agree with everything stated in this thread. I had one guy go on at length about every woman who ever flirted with him at work, basically ever. I finally asked him to stop talking about other women and he accused me of being jealous. Of course, I wasn't jealous, I was BORED! That same guy asked me if he was going "to get any" because he was "feeling anxiety not knowing." Needless to say, he didn't "get any."

Another no-no for me is expecting a first date to be in the guy's house. That's too intimate and unsafe for a first date.
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    5. Makes you pay on first date (I never dealt with this, call me old fashioned!)
    7. Does not try to dress up *edit - depending on where you are going of course!*

Believe it or not, I've been chewed out for being sexist on a date for holding doors and paying for meals. Chivalry isn't dead per se, but it's being pushed by the wayside.

I've been on second dates and they stopped opening doors, and they didn't get a third.
    I try to always open the doors for my daughter so she knows how it is "supposed to be".

Good for you! Glad my daughter has a gentleman of a father as well :)
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options

Dead serious, actually. It's happened multiple times, too. By and large, most women are very gracious, but still, as an introvert, I prefer not getting chewed out in public. I actually just left one of the women in the middle of her chewing me out. I still don't know how she got home, because I was her ride, and it wasn't a very convenient location. **** that, though.

Yeah, I wouldn't blame you. Good riddance leaving her there!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options

Yeah, I wouldn't blame you. Good riddance leaving her there!
    Next time she might be more appreciative, good for you. I probably wouldn't have the courage to walk out of a terrible date.
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    #1 Turn Off for me: Holding his iphone and texting constantly to others!
    There was no contact between him and me :mad:
    I dismissed it once. Next time I'm walking out :grumble:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    after driving a block away from your house, whip it out and ask you to suck it
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Burp and blow it your way whilst eating

Use his shirt to wipe his teeth after food

Run his hand up your leg to the top under the table (and try and touch your minnie)

Keep checking his wallet for money on every drink he buys you

Grinds his boner on you if you dance a slow dance (and when kisses you good night)

Tells you with a wink that you're ''in for a shag tonight''

Oh the list goes on ........

You have got to be English cos that all sounds so familiar!

+1 Also offers to get you a drink then says "do you want a half cider/beer?" - No! I would prefer a full drink thank you!
  • k_winder
    k_winder Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Reading these just make me appreciate even more that I'm married and don't have to deal with awkward dates anymore, lol.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Also adding in. My idea of a good date is not getting invited to someone's dad working men's club to do the pub quiz. Plus the offer to then stay at their dads house on a camp bed afterwards :huh:
  • Curlysasha
    Curlysasha Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Burp and blow it your way whilst eating

Use his shirt to wipe his teeth after food

Run his hand up your leg to the top under the table (and try and touch your minnie)

Keep checking his wallet for money on every drink he buys you

Grinds his boner on you if you dance a slow dance (and when kisses you good night)

Tells you with a wink that you're ''in for a shag tonight''

Oh the list goes on ........

You have got to be English cos that all sounds so familiar!

HAHA Yes! Why oh why do the English guys behave this way and expect a second date let alone a bloody kiss!
  • Curlysasha
    Curlysasha Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Also adding in. My idea of a good date is not getting invited to someone's dad working men's club to do the pub quiz. Plus the offer to then stay at their dads house on a camp bed afterwards :huh:

Hahaha that sounds so familiar, the pub quiz part anyway ...
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    After picking you up for a dinner date, takes you to the food court at the mall.

LOL.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Feeds my bs and lies
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Not use manners... Lousy sense of humor.... Try's to choke me with his tongue .... You see where I'm goin' with this??? ????
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    I was polite and dealt with the fact that it was an awkward date but if you made me plan out our first date and asked me where else to go and I suggest you take me home then I expect you to take me home and not guilt me about not wanting to spend more time with you...

Also I find it weird when guys cross their legs. Uhh..let me be the girl and do that. Maybe that's just me tho...
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    says he loves you on the first date and starts talking about children true story
  • harderpa
    harderpa Posts: 153 Member
    Options

Tried to watch the game when talking to him... n gentlemen always win my heart. Be sweet and if there are more dates passionate not bam. Gifts aren't everything but do nice things cook, or take the girl for something fun like sledding or skating not just don't n movies
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    says he loves you on the first date and starts talking about children true story

I went to a theme park once with a friend. Or so I thought. Throughout the day as we'd wander through gift shops I'd comment on various things that caught my eye.

The next day, after waking up from a nap in my apartment, I open the front door to find a pile of gifts - all the items I'd commented on at the park. Along with this pile was a strange note where he divided up his expression of affection into passive and aggressive comments.

I really thought we were just friends. So guys- don't do that.