What Kind of Animals Do You Have?

Options

Replies

• kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    1 year old Very cute Great Dane, and two squeaky guinea pigs (we got the guinea pigs instead of a dog...sigh...now we have both:)
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    We have a mutated, nasty, rotten, wheezing, geriatric breadbox of a cat. Sadly, evil never dies. Hopefully, the upcoming vizsla pup will eat her when he's big enough.

roflmao

blue and gold macaw
    military macaw
    four children
    taking offers on any of them LOL
  • xNouvelleVie
    Options
    One cat who thinks he's a dog, one messy husband, and 2 wild kids.

I'm glad I am not the only one who has a cat that thinks they are a dog. I have one female cat. I think she was a dog in a past life and tortured cats and now is being punished to live life as a cat.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I have two... they're of the only extant species of hominin (a kind of bipedal primate). Both female, one infant and one juvenile. They're a lot of hard work though!
  • absmith_
    absmith_ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    One male Shih-tzu who is the laziest thing ever.. until we got a 6 month old kitten about 2 weeks ago. Now they chase each other and my dog is finally doing something other than sleep lol
  • rsemsem
    rsemsem Posts: 63
    Options
    long haired dachshund Rodney (in my avatar) and a cat Kitty (every single cat that I've had has been named Kitty)
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    1 Chocolate Labrador, 3 cats and 1 guinea pig. At work I have 3 chickens 1 cockrel and a cat!!!

I want some goats at home but I don't have enough room!!

:love: :love: :love:
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    1 Husband
    2 Kids
    1 9.5 yr old Shepard/Rottie Mix boy who is spoiled rotten named Nixon
    1 7 yr old Tabby Girl named Cinnamon
    1 5 yr old Calico Girl named Callie
    1 3 yr old Tortie Kitty named Pickles
    1 7 Mos Old Fancy Bearded Dragon named Smaug

Edited because I can't spell today
  • MissInfiniti
    MissInfiniti Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    2 cats that found me & I didn't have the heart to take to shelter... and a horse :)
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    One sweet, rescued, Blue Merle Aussiedoodle (Australian Shepherd/Poodle) named Luna. She's almost 8 months old and has grown so much in the 4 months she's been in my life. :)

Actually...to be honest...she's my "sister". Even though she's my parent's dog, she comes to work with me 2-3 days a week, so it's almost like she's partially mine. :)
  • Binkie1955
    Binkie1955 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    2 Kuvaszok
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    <
    4-1/2 year old English Bulldog named Hulk
  • Jennabug816
    Jennabug816 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    2 girl boxers, one is brindle, the other is fawn - they are both 7. A girl kitty, she's 8, and we have a few fish. Do kids count? I have two of those. ;)
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    A rat terrier mix. She rescued me :smile:

Love this^^^ I have a Pomeranian, that someone else rescued and I rescued her from them.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I own a one-eared cat.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    1 dog , 1 snake, 5 goldfish
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    two beautiful golden labradors.......my babies:)
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Just the one handsome boy English bulldog

Me too!! I have a female English Bulldog we named Pickles and a cat named Wonder Woman.

Bullies are the best! I can't imagine not having one around now since getting Tyson.
  • safetydeb
    Options
    2 dogs and one of them just had 5 puppies, a cat that lives in the barn, 3 chickens who come when you call them and 2 cows who will follow you around like a dog.
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Just the one handsome boy English bulldog

Me too!! I have a female English Bulldog we named Pickles and a cat named Wonder Woman.

Omg get out of here... my pit bull mix is named PIckles!! That is too funny. I saw a dog at the dog park once named Pickle (singular) lmao but never another Pickles. I love that name! My other dog is Arthur.. but he must think his name is "NO" because I say it so often.

Yay for PICKLES!! It makes a great dog name!