What Kind of Animals Do You Have?

Options

Replies

• jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Just the one handsome boy English bulldog

Me too!! I have a female English Bulldog we named Pickles and a cat named Wonder Woman.

Bullies are the best! I can't imagine not having one around now since getting Tyson.

I agree! I wanted one for years, but only recently found that we were in a good position to get one. Now that we have her, it is amazing! Lots of work to train a puppy, but her kisses and funny face make it totally worth it!
  • StarryG
    StarryG Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have one fish, Reggie, she's a black belt cichlid, so quite big :) And Tiggah, my very handsome cat :)
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cats. They are both black now (one is named Fudge because she was Brown as a baby but got darker as she got older). It is sometimes hard to tell them apart.
  • mandi_spicer
    mandi_spicer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    1 female pug. 7 years old. Rescued. <3
  • tinyzombie
    tinyzombie Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    One brindle pit, one harlequin dane/pit mix, two cats (one black DSH or whatever the right terminology is nowadays, one russian blue), a ball python, and an anery red tail boa. Love my furry and scaly kids. :) The dogs and cats are all rescues, and the ball python might as well be. :P
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    German Shepherd who will be 5 in March! Some asshats abandoned him at the end of my road close to 2 years ago before a big snow storm. :angry: He most definitely barked at the right house! :love:

My guess is his life now is a billion times better than it was before. For one in the two years we've had him he's gained almost 30 lbs, he has an acre fenced in to romp and play in (and it will be expanded), a never ending supply of pig ears and treats, a food bowl that miraculously fills, and a soft, comfy bed (ours) to lay on. Oh, and don't forget the couch he languishes on during the winter when he can't be outside all the time!

He is so spoiled. And rightfully so!:heart:
  • MrsEdwards2005
    Options
    3 Dogs, (Mini Poodle, Yorkie, and a Lab mix rescue)
    2 Cats
    2 Cherry Headed Red Footed Tortoises
    1 Red Eyed Tree Frog
    1 Gargoyle Gecko :)
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    We have a little black dog that's part Daschund and part Cocker Spaniel and his name is Jet Li and we have a Russian Tortoise named Qwerty
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    We have August West - a 3 year old Shepard/Retriever mix we adopted from a rescue as a puppy who's a complete sweetheart, Lucy - a 15 month old Shih Tzu puppy who thinks she's the queen of the world (or at the very least our house), Dylan - a 9 year old boy that can bounce off walls and Aleni - a 7 year old girl who is pretty much the human version of Lucy.

Oh you meant, like, real animals.....in that case we just have the 2 dogs ;)
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    5 chickens, 1 rooster
    4 rabbits
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    <~ two german shepherds, a chihuahua rat terrier, and a kitty
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    a whole lot of cats.
  • fitformidlife
    Options
    Two bettas and a ghost shrimp.
    Four cats.
    One dog.
    A couple of guinea pigs.
    A bird.

It's like a freakin' menagerie in here.
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    3 ponies, donkey and a dog :-)
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    I also have two guinea pigs. And four birds.
    Two bettas and a ghost shrimp.
    Four cats.
    One dog.
    A couple of guinea pigs.
    A bird.

It's like a freakin' menagerie in here.
  • dlewis42
    Options
    I have a kitty named Jasmine who practically grew up with me and like to sit on my back when i do push-ups. :happy:
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    110lb Doberman that thinks he's a 20lb lapdog
  • mrsduke2924
    mrsduke2924 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My baby dog - Sam, 8 years old, staffie X collie boy and the light of my life
    my 4 cats - Daisy, Amber, Basil and Luna
    One axolotl
    Two goldfish
    25 tropical fish, including one fat grumpy catfish and 2 flashy angels
    and our latest addition, bunny rabbit Eliza, found in our car park at work and not claimed after 2 weeks at the vets - obviously she was destined for us :)

I'm stopping animal hoarding now, honest.....
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    1 Leopard Ghecko- Russell
    1 One-Eyed Cat- Ching-Shih
    2 Ferrets- Roger & Weasle
    3 Bully Mixes- Dixie, Chase, Klaus

And joint custody of a neighbors Blue Heeler

Husband & Kids count too?
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have 3 big dogs (2 girls and a boy) and a bearded dragon named Bug and a huge colony of dubia roaches to feed bug with :)

my place is full! :)