hello anyone here need to lose a serious amount of weight?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Daerina8
    Daerina8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :) I started back in September at 221.8lbs hoping to get to 140 by my wedding on May 3rd... well, that probably won't happen but I'll at least have made a pretty big dent in it! :) down 42lbs (179.8) so far since September
  • shell4848
    Options
    Hello All, Just joined today already lost 30 pounds my current weight is 225.00 want to get too between 160-170lbs which is another 50-60 pounds have to get this off before it gets warm again. Feel free to add so we all can motivate each other.
    :smile:
  • spiffytools1610
    spiffytools1610 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Serious amount of weight? I am in with 100lb to loose. Ideally I have 17 months to do this, since I have a cruise comming up in July 2015.
    So, here I am, looking to give and receive support.
    We can do this...
  • StarL3sS
    StarL3sS Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! 34 Female here... I have been on this program off and on for about a year now. I lost some weight and than had the great idea that I could do it all myself without tracking and exercise. I don't have to tell you how that worked for me :-( Well I have been back on the program for the last week and half and I feel better already! I have a serious amount of weight to lose, this morning I weighed in at exactly 350.0 lbs. So I have about 200 lbs to shed! I am down 25 to date and are making myself small goals. I have never really written or responded to post but honestly I NEED the support just as everyone here does!
  • jodiannd
    Options
    hey you can add me lets support each other and do this congrats on the engagement btw
  • jodiannd
    Options
    hey ms Curvy lets be friends our goals arent far off and your already losing thats great