Tattoos you want to get?

Options
124»

Replies

• Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    A dragon on top of my right foot and the dragon tail going up my leg! Now that I typed that....I suddenly don't want it!...So I'm not sure!
  • katw0man_
    katw0man_ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I want a hot *kitten* pin up version of cat woman, a Phoenix ablaze, lilies, orchids, my daughters name and a whole lot more!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I want a half sleeve of sort. But don't know where to begin
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I have a few tattoos already, but want to add more. I have a back piece as a memorial to my sister with an angel, tiger, a stream, a full moon, and some stars. There is about 15 hours in the tattoo, and the shading hurt like a _______! Especially, after the needle bent a little. I have tattoos on both wrists, and an infinity symbol on the bottom of my forearm that says "live the life you love, love the life you live."

I want to get he word purpose with swirls and stars behind it on my left foot and integrity with different swirls on my right foot. This way I will always walk my life with integrity in all that I do, and I remember that I have a purpose for my life.

On my other forearm I want to get a dragonfly with bright blues, greens, and purples.

I want to get a sexy pinup girl with all kinds of books around her to symbolize that she is smart and sexy. I am thinking I want that one on my ribs, probably the left side.

I think that is it for now, I will hopefully have at least one or two of those before the year is over.

I also want to get a phoenix to symbolize that no matter the crap life deals me, I always rise from the ashes. I think I may wait until I reach my weight goal before I get that one. I haven't decided if I want it on the other side of my ribs or my thigh.
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Aww. :( I'm really sorry to hear about your dog. That just sucks on every level.

My next tattoo, assuming I could ever afford it and find an artist who would be able to do it, would be a fairly large and intricate cover-up on my right arm ... I want to get a collage of horror movie characters (e.g., Freddy Krueger, Jason Vorhees, Michael Myers, etc.). I've been a huge horror movie fan since I was a kid -- literally, I watched 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' when I was about 8 or 9 -- so that would be perfect for me.

Interesting you want that, I actually saw a guy with stuff you've described, looked awesome, but sadly it's in Ontario, thought I'd share a link anyways!
    (2nd row 3rd picture in)
    http://www.addictivetattoos.net/mofo.html

I have 4 tattoos currently, have a few more ideas once I've lost weight...
    Maybe a sleeve one day, some ideas for other spots, a Phoenix on my ankle, above the knee portraits, owls or cats. Currently I have writing on my foot, says fearless, my right shoulder says "dream, love, cure" with the L on love in a cancer ribbon for my dad, the white tree of Gondor from lord of the rings on my left inner forearm, and my right inner forearm is a nautical compass design, it's pretty neat.
    Tattoos are addicting...
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    deathly hallows on my left hip to keep with the triangle theme of the tri force on my right hip... bad wolf in white ink on the underside of my arm...and the bat symbol somewhere haven't decided on placement

You are a nerd and I love you for it. I'm going for the Dark Mark on my left forearm as my first one. I might have to get the TARDIS somewhere too.

I love everything about this. Harry potter and doctor who will definitely inspire some tattoos for me...
  • california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Got a few planned out.
    1. My pittie Alphas paw print on my foot. His actual one, im getting it ink stamped and my artist will copy it. but leave a heart shaped space in the center. Hes my baby, my first puppy, and forever my little man, even if he is 80 pounds now.
    2. The first recorded heart beat of our son, on my ribs
    3. A print my Rik Lee on my left shoulder, sleeve style.
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I have an appointment on Friday to get inked. I can't believe I'm actually doing it, but I finally found something I really want. I'm going to get the Balinese Om inked. I consulted to have it done on my inner forearm right around a birthmark I have there, but then I realized after I left that I'm a teacher. I don't know where I'll end up working all my life and what their policies on tattoos are, so I probably need to adjust. So I'm thinking either shoulders or around the hip/groin area where it will be covered by clothing almost all the time. When I go in on Friday I'll ask for their advice.

http://archiveadornment.com/wp-content/uploads/images/balinese-om-copy.jpg
  • sarahc142
    Options
    i'm thinking of adding this to my tattoo when i have the money, so it looks more like my original design. i didn't go with what i had planned because it was too expensive.

the original is just the dog tag, but i had really wanted some watercolor work and some lines with it just for design

aOwTTOK.png
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    My friends and family (and sometimes THEIR friends, too!) wear red socks to support me as I have gone through surgery, radiation and chemo. It started as a joke between my sister and I and now hundreds of people on several continents wear them for me. I'm not allowed to get a tattoo while I'm a chemo patient but I only have two more rounds to go. When I'm done, I'm going to have red socks tattooed at my ankle so I will ALWAYS be wearing them.
  • sarahc142
    Options
    My friends and family (and sometimes THEIR friends, too!) wear red socks to support me as I have gone through surgery, radiation and chemo. It started as a joke between my sister and I and now hundreds of people on several continents wear them for me. I'm not allowed to get a tattoo while I'm a chemo patient but I only have two more rounds to go. When I'm done, I'm going to have red socks tattooed at my ankle so I will ALWAYS be wearing them.

Aww that's a really beautiful idea! Best of luck in your last two rounds <3
  • motivatethismom
    motivatethismom Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Got a few planned out.
    1. My pittie Alphas paw print on my foot. His actual one, im getting it ink stamped and my artist will copy it. but leave a heart shaped space in the center. Hes my baby, my first puppy, and forever my little man, even if he is 80 pounds now.
    2. The first recorded heart beat of our son, on my ribs
    3. A print my Rik Lee on my left shoulder, sleeve style.

I LOVE the idea of the heartbeat, I actually was going to get one with the heart beat rhythm and at the end of it saying "love you forever". for my kids of course. I have 9 tattoo's and 5 are about my kids :-)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Floral sugar skull tomorrow.