100 days Challenge!! who is with me??

Options

Replies

• TCD01
    TCD01 Posts: 25
    Options
    If you do a paleo lifestyle you will loose more than 30 lbs and u will feel awesome too.
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Would love to lose 20+ lbs by then.
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    couple of days late but count me in :smile:
  • Colette172
    Options
    Hi, I'm in. I have lost 8 pounds in a month since I joined. So, I will set my goal at 20 more. Thanks for string this group!
  • buffmamatobe
    buffmamatobe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Is it too late to join? This is EXACTLY what I need!!
    I'm looking to take this process one step at a time. I've given myself time limits before to lose a certain amount of weight, only to lose either nothing or a few pound so this time my goal I to change my entire lifestyle & start training for a half marathon. Whatever amount of weight I loose will be an added benefit!! Thanks!!
  • 4men1lady79
    4men1lady79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'M IN! I have over 40lbs to go...lets see how close I can get in 100 days!!
  • ZenSakura
    ZenSakura Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in, as well! I'd love to lose at least 23 pounds by then, which would bring me down to 285...a weight that I haven't seen in probably at least 8 years. =)
  • algwynt
    algwynt Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    great idea, im in, 20 pounds for me.the start of the summer wil be near at the end of the 100 days those speedo,s will be back on.lol
  • davetank2
    Options
    I'm in! Bring on the pain.
  • LadyPinkMan
    LadyPinkMan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have sent invites to ya all.....

Its our Day 3 in the challenge..... :)

All the best :):) .... Together we can do it..........
  • pkambour
    Options
    I didn't receive an invite. Could you forward?

Thanks! :smile:
  • tayortoeknee
    tayortoeknee Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Definitely in! I want to be down 25 pounds by then. That's the goal!!
  • LadyPinkMan
    LadyPinkMan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    YAAYYY!!!

I will send you guys Invite.... We are on our Day 4 !! :)
  • jacquel13
    jacquel13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Help! I got an email saying that you invited me to the group, but I don't see a message or any way to accept the invitation?

Thanks,
    Jackie
  • moots4me
    moots4me Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Moots and would like to try this with you. My first time here nad my first time joining a challenge group. I would like to drop 30 in 100, also!
  • Courage1895
    Options
    I'm so in! I want to loose about 30 lbs too, but I think it may take me more than 100days, but no harm in trying I totally understand the whole passing by certain clothes because you don't feel right in them. I want to feel confident all the time and not worry about how I look. I agree on the whole not starving yourself thing and I am eating a plant based diet (mostly vegan but I sometimes cheat with the dairy). Let's do this!
  • ryanlee77
    ryanlee77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    im in please add me
  • logansmummy724
    Options
    I'll definitly be in if you'll have me :)

My 100 days will end a few days after yours but my goal is like 20 because i am not 100% confident i can loose 30 in only 100 dasy but i would like to push for 20 if possible :) (more would be great haha)
  • hkh103
    hkh103 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • ejtj1234
    ejtj1234 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am in! I will go for 30lbs!!!!!