Food posts on FaceBook- am I being mean?

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of just saying something funny like "I think I gained 10 lbs. just looking at that picture so I don't think I'll be making it".

If you're not making it and if you're not interested in that food then there's no reason to comment.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of just saying something funny like "I think I gained 10 lbs. just looking at that picture so I don't think I'll be making it".

If you're not making it and if you're not interested in that food then there's no reason to comment.

Either way just don't be the diet police. I mean, this indulgence that I partake in is allowed but that one the fatties like is not allowed, come on! Don't be *that* guy ;-)
  • KnM0107
    KnM0107 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I totally posted pictures of whisky all day today. YEAH HELL YEAH HELL YEAH HELL YEAH WHISKY.

Hey, I can buy into that! DH and I just celebrated my birthday with some good Ardbegh and we've got a closet full of single-malt cask-strength scotch whisky. Some of it is from a shop in London (Cadenhead's) and you can't get it in the US. Since whisky isn't meant to be guzzled (and I'd get a migraine if I did), a typical quantity, savored slowly, isn't a threat to your diet.

If you are not interested in the recipe and you are not going to make, why comment? You don't have to comment on everything. You are not helping anyone, but you are making yourself look like an *kitten*...
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Speaking of food FB posts. Someone just posted a pic of "totchos." Nacho stuff on top of tater tots. I have to admit, I am intrigued. I'm sure I won't be making them, but I would love to try them.
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I hide them =)
  • NatalieG525
    NatalieG525 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bacon, egg and cheese casserole?! Yum...
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Honestly, people make their own food choices. While it may be helpful to tell them how many calories, etc it has, it's not likely to stop them. Just look at the picture, think "that looks delicious" and move on. That's what I do. :flowerforyou:
  • TyeAllan
    TyeAllan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Agreed..Can't stand when a friend on fb tells me how to use MY fb. If you don't like what I post thn un-friend me. I think the beauty in/on fb is that you get a wide range of info / post.