7 day weight loss pill success!

Options
so i wanted to share my experience with this magic little pill. I have been taking it since Monday and have lost 5 pounds so far! I love that its 100% herbal so not putting chemicals in my body. Before I started it I took a lot of time to research it and the effect of all the ingredients. The clever thing is that all the individual ingredients are great but then together they pack a powerful punch.

Anyway, I guess my question is has anyone else taken this? it says to do it for 7 days, rest a week and do it again. If you have taken it, what did you lose during the 'rest' week/ week 2? I am exercising 5 days a week burning around 460 calories a session according to map.

I have three more bottles to take and I have a lot to lose before we try for baby #2 (all baby weight from #1!) lol

look forward to reading the replies!

Replies

• fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Report in again in a few months, I doubt it will be lasting.
    There are no magic pills, it's probably just a bunch of cafeine and diuretics in there.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    This little magic pill is all herbal and yet helped you drop weight? Maybe it has to do with you exercising 5 days a week.. and probably reduced eating habits... just a guess..

Just water weight anyways.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    What is the name of this magical little pill? What did it do for you? Did you eat food while taking it? Are you going to take it every other week for the rest of your life?

:huh:
  • jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Well good luck with that. I don't know how much these magic pills cost but just eating at a calorie deficit is free...
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Report in again in a few months, I doubt it will be lasting.
    There are no magic pills, it's probably just a bunch of cafeine and diuretics in there.

Agreed, there are no magic pills... Caffeine and diuretics can cause a quick drop, but so can cleaning up your diet. Many people have a huge loss the first few weeks they switch to a cleaner diet and start exercising... That being said, you got the jump start, now get your eating and exercise plan in order and learn to live healthy and drop weight consistently. Good luck!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I had to look this one up, because you know... research. OP, did you read EVERYTHING about the ingredients? Search for side effects? Because it's not all that it's cracked up to be.

Dandelion root, buchu leaves, parsley leaves, burdock root and uva ursi are all diuretics. This means the weight you lose is water. Diuretics also reduce potassium levels and can give you dehydration and muscle cramping. Psyllium husk, aloe vera leaf and rice bran fiber are natural laxatives. Umm... yeah..... sounds wonderful. And you plan to take diuretics and laxatives every other week? Sounds healthy. :|

Sorry, but this pill is bogus. You would be better off throwing it in the trash and just eating at a calorie deficit.
  • Mammabear82
    Options
    Firstly, let me clear a few things up:

1: i have always eaten healthily for the most part-give or take a buyer king here or there. I eat whole wheat bread and pasta and lots of green veg.

2: i have two conditions (PCOS and hypothyroidism) which slow my metabolism down and cause all kinds of hormonal imbalances which make weight loss next to impossible.

3: Main reason for my weight gain was my pregnancy with my son and another which lasted til 19 weeks

4:I'm not a junk food loving layabout!

Secondly, what the pills do it increase your metabolism naturally and so cause weight loss. They also get rid of all the junk and toxins in your body to get your body clean and clear and your weight loss ff on the right track.

No, I do not intend on taking it for the rest of my life-it is nearly a jump start as put by PP into my weight loss journey. I posted on here to see if anyone has taken it and what kind of success they have had.

OH, and by the way the name is in the title: 7 day weight loss pill and is sold on supplements and is highly rated as one of the top ten weight loss supplements.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Firstly, let me clear a few things up:

1: i have always eaten healthily for the most part-give or take a buyer king here or there. I eat whole wheat bread and pasta and lots of green veg.

2: i have two conditions (PCOS and hypothyroidism) which slow my metabolism down and cause all kinds of hormonal imbalances which make weight loss next to impossible.

3: Main reason for my weight gain was my pregnancy with my son and another which lasted til 19 weeks

4:I'm not a junk food loving layabout!

Secondly, what the pills do it increase your metabolism naturally and so cause weight loss. They also get rid of all the junk and toxins in your body to get your body clean and clear and your weight loss ff on the right track.

No, I do not intend on taking it for the rest of my life-it is nearly a jump start as put by PP into my weight loss journey. I posted on here to see if anyone has taken it and what kind of success they have had.

OH, and by the way the name is in the title: 7 day weight loss pill and is sold on supplements and is highly rated as one of the top ten weight loss supplements.

No need to be rude.
  • Mammabear82
    Options
    I had to look this one up, because you know... research. OP, did you read EVERYTHING about the ingredients? Search for side effects? Because it's not all that it's cracked up to be.

Dandelion root, buchu leaves, parsley leaves, burdock root and uva ursi are all diuretics. This means the weight you lose is water. Diuretics also reduce potassium levels and can give you dehydration and muscle cramping. Psyllium husk, aloe vera leaf and rice bran fiber are natural laxatives. Umm... yeah..... sounds wonderful. And you plan to take diuretics and laxatives every other week? Sounds healthy. :|

Sorry, but this pill is bogus. You would be better off throwing it in the trash and just eating at a calorie deficit.

I'm not sure how much you know about pregnancy but you gain of lot of weight that is water retention due to poorer circulation in your body...

also you didn't list the other 15+ ingredients: http://www.esupplements.com/products/7-day-weight-loss-pill/?utm_source=google+product+search&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=7-day-weight-loss-pill
  • Mammabear82
    Options

No need to be rude.

not being rude, just making my point! All i did was ask a question and got jumped on-you were not even who i was talking to as you did not post a reply so jump off!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    These things are typically frowned upon on this site. What others have told you is the truth, but it seems you do not want to hear it. Oh, and I've had 2 kids, PCOS and survived all of it and have lost 29 pounds by eating at a deficit, exercise and proper diet. No pills required.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

No need to be rude.

not being rude, just making my point! All i did was ask a question and got jumped on-you were not even who i was talking to as you did not post a reply so jump off!

And now you are rude OP.

Save your money on these pills and put it towards Baby #2's college tuition - money better spent.
  • ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Someone bring the popcorn, this should be good.
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    My first seven days of working out and eating a deficit I lost 9 pounds, and I lost 8 pounds the second week. Anytime you exercise and eat a deficit, you are going to lose water first, fat second.

What works for me is watching sodium, drinking lots of water, and hitting my protein and calorie macros for the day. I eat back half my exercise calories. I've been doing this for 80 days. I also have ice cream and coffee with cream every day. It can be done without a pill and is something more sustainable. I think you could just use MFP and follow that and still see the weight go down.

Those first few weeks of watching the scale move pretty quickly are really inspiring, though! Good luck!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Lots of people lose around that amount of weight during the first week. Congrats on taking pills that helped you drop the water weight that is the first to go with pretty much everybody.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

Secondly, what the pills do it increase your metabolism naturally and so cause weight loss.

lol - no they don't. That's marketing speak.
    They also get rid of all the junk and toxins in your body to get your body clean and clear and your weight loss ff on the right track.

they make you poo. You liver and kidneys do all the detoxing your body requires.

they sell a lot. Doesn't mean they are effective.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Cocaine and Ex-Lax work better ....
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    No need to be rude.

Wow, so now you're telling me to go kill myself. Nice.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    If you have those conditions- make sure to clear this with your doctor first-
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    so i wanted to share my experience with this magic little pill. I have been taking it since Monday and have lost 5 pounds so far! I love that its 100% herbal so not putting chemicals in my body. Before I started it I took a lot of time to research it and the effect of all the ingredients. The clever thing is that all the individual ingredients are great but then together they pack a powerful punch.

Anyway, I guess my question is has anyone else taken this? it says to do it for 7 days, rest a week and do it again. If you have taken it, what did you lose during the 'rest' week/ week 2? I am exercising 5 days a week burning around 460 calories a session according to map.

I have three more bottles to take and I have a lot to lose before we try for baby #2 (all baby weight from #1!) lol

look forward to reading the replies!

Is this magic pill clenbuterol or dnp?