Popular Foods That You Can Take or Leave...

Options
14567810»

Replies

• amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Storebought cakes with all that fluffy, greasy frosting. Eewww :noway:
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    cheesecake... I don't get the hype... and coffee. No amount of creamer or sugar or anything you put in it would make me want to drink it... yuck.

I forgot about cheesecake. Yes. Never liked. Never will. Ick.
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Yogurt. So gross!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    In the south, its grits and they are yuckiness!!

Agreed! I am from Georgia, and I have always hated grits. I also hate cornbread.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Fudge

Not into it. One little cube per year - out of politeness - if someone went through the trouble.
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I hate ranch dressing, ketchup, mayo, sweet tea, steak, most sweets, all fast food and eggs.

I don't know why but my tastebuds have changed so much over the last few months.

My weakness is cheese and crackers and bread.
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    I hate ranch dressing, ketchup, mayo, sweet tea, steak, most sweets, all fast food and eggs.

I don't know why but my tastebuds have changed so much over the last few months.

Cheese is the devil, eat in moderation, and choose low fat or fat free varieties if possible. Also crackers aren't the best. If you don't like those foods, but you do like cheese and carbs, then perhaps a grilled cheese sandwich or a grilled ham/turkey and cheese thats low fat or fat free (any flavor, thought imo white is better) and some tomato soup or the like.
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options

Cheese is the devil, eat in moderation, and choose low fat or fat free varieties if possible. Also crackers aren't the best. If you don't like those foods, but you do like cheese and carbs, then perhaps a grilled cheese sandwich or a grilled ham/turkey and cheese thats low fat or fat free (any flavor, thought imo white is better) and some tomato soup or the like.

I still eat cheese, just less and I try to buy lite cheese. As for the crackers, I just don't eat them. They don't fill me up and I can eat an entire box, so I just don't. It hasn't been too bad so far. I don't really miss anything, I just have a hard time finding foods that work. I need to plan better.
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options

I still eat cheese, just less and I try to buy lite cheese. As for the crackers, I just don't eat them. They don't fill me up and I can eat an entire box, so I just don't. It hasn't been too bad so far. I don't really miss anything, I just have a hard time finding foods that work. I need to plan better.

Perhaps some laughing cow cheese with celery chunks and a little bit of peanut butter (if you can stand it and or are not allergic)
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Anything banana flavored... but I love bananas.
    Avocados.
    Mushrooms.
    Cheesecake.
    Milk Chocolate.
    Cow's milk.
    Cottage cheese.