Popular Foods That You Can Take or Leave...

Options

Replies

• Goliath1357
    Goliath1357 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Nutella
    Grits
    Mayo
    Dark Chocolate
    Sweet Tea
    Spaghetti
  • Muffie22
    Muffie22 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Also fast food. Generally just don't care and think i've been to a fast food place like once this year, and am usually disapointed when i do... takeaway pizzas are different though, unfortunately they tend to be a lot more calorie laden than your standard macdonalds...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and doughnuts.

:cry:
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Sushi. :sick:

And cake. It's ok, but I've NEVER craved it and it's the easiest of all desserts to say "no" to.
  • ShellF415
    ShellF415 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sweets of any kind. Haven't had any since February and don't miss them.
  • alska
    alska Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Chocolate ... any kind of it lol

Everyone loves it, except me! I mean I like it (I don't hate it) but I won't go out n buy it to eat. I don't crave it or anything.
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Ice cream
    McDonalds
    Fish & Chips
    Chinese

Shame there's still plenty of other crap food left that I do love!
  • alska
    alska Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Nutella
    Grits
    Mayo
    Dark Chocolate
    Sweet Tea
    Spaghetti

Nutella is GROSS!!! Why do people like it? lol
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    There is a lot of absurdity in this thread. I almost feel borderline angry reading some of these posts. What?! How.......

WHAT? :angry:

Serious. Who could live without sushi!?:noway:

That's what I'm wondering about you. You don't like In-N-Out but love sushi. NO THAT'S ABSURD!!!!!!!!! Sushi is disgusting.
  • amberj32
    Options
    coffee. Can't stand the flavor!

Me too! I don't know how all these people drink it. It smells gross and tastes even worse.
  • amberj32
    Options
    Bacon
    Fast Food
    Avocados
    Any kind of red meat really
    Chocolate

And this is my top favorite list of foods.
  • Mindless_Games
    Mindless_Games Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I don't like Nutella at all
    Bacon is OK but I don't have to have it.
  • matajulie2
    Options
    Sushi, I would give up all food for Sushi and Avacados...but I also love beets. Yes those would be my top must have foods, I could live without meat (beef, pork,lamb...) and Pizza
  • paka10
    paka10 Posts: 13
    Options
    i HATE cake. or cupcakes, or anything that has that gross dry dish sponge texture covered in icing. i dont understand how some people can just eat icing with a spoon right out of the can. also, i dont get the bacon hype. its okay, but i prefer canadian bacon if any bacon at all. i used to like donuts but now they leave this nasty fried dough after taste in the back of my throat so i avoid them (although i do enjoy ONE donut hole on the rare occasion im at a donut shop. any more than that and i get sick to my stomach).
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    cheesecake... I don't get the hype... and coffee. No amount of creamer or sugar or anything you put in it would make me want to drink it... yuck.
  • emuravyeva
    emuravyeva Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Bread. French, sourdough, whatever - just does nothing for me.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Alcohol, if it counts. I've tasted a tonne of different kinds, it all has the same nasty chemical taste to me. Few people believe me that I'm a 28 year old who has never been drunk, but I just find all alcohol disgusting! Can't stand it in a cooking sauce or as a flavouring in chocolate or cake either.
  • shawruff
    shawruff Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I HATE ICE CREAM. Sometimes, I will get a craving and go to the ice cream palor, then look at the ice cream and walk out. I also don't like mayo, sour cream, ranch anything.

BUT I love potatoe chips.
  • ShrinkThatBootay
    ShrinkThatBootay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Social media desserts. They're always some over the top "ooey gooey chocolate peanut butter caramel marshmallow extravaganza with fifteen layers" I subscribe to a recipe swap group for American expats who share these ridiculous recipes they find on Pinterest. I just look at them and think... you can't be serious, you'd actually EAT that?

Peanut butter, ranch dressing, cheese, salami, olives and really lovely French bread (crusty outside, soft inside)... omnomnom!
  • aprilricks86
    aprilricks86 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Social media desserts. They're always some over the top "ooey gooey chocolate peanut butter caramel marshmallow extravaganza with fifteen layers" I subscribe to a recipe swap group for American expats who share these ridiculous recipes they find on Pinterest. I just look at them and think... you can't be serious, you'd actually EAT that?

Peanut butter, ranch dressing, cheese, salami, olives and really lovely French bread (crusty outside, soft inside)... omnomnom!

haha this made me lol . . . I agree with the over the top "social media desserts" being gross. Or just sounding gross, really. My husband just loooves stuff like that and it probably makes him really sad that I never make things like that. He's the type of guy that goes to a frozen yogurt bar and piles on every single (usually candy) topping plus sauces lol . . .