Cookies taste better than skinny feels

Options

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    ????I think you would need to tidy your apartment????

But you do look awesome and your cookies I will have to try when I have reached maintenance!

My apartment is a gamer pad; we build towers by our rigs with soda cans and make little dolls out of candy wrappers. Laundry hangs out on the floor until it becomes bothersome.

We don't tidy here. Too busy saying dragons.
    This is why we're friends.

Ditto! :happy:
  • crazyminxx
    crazyminxx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey and you are absolutely correct there is nothing wrong with cookies ( or any other treat) its all about balance. I have a terrible sweet tooth , so I work in a small treat each day. This is what works for me. Weight loss shouldn't be a punishment. PS you look amazing!
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Excellent job, you look great!!

and A BIG YES FOR COOKIES!!! :love:
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    bumping, because ... well, cookies. duh
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Skinny feels like being hangry. ALL THE TIME. :P Unless you also eat cookies. You are a badass.
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Mega Awesome post & model :)
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Skinny feels like being hangry. ALL THE TIME. :P Unless you also eat cookies. You are a badass.

Haha.

I'm not going to say that skinny feels like being hangry without cookies for everyone but I know for me (and apparently a fair number of people) that a life where I couldn't have cookies would be mighty bleak.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey and you are absolutely correct there is nothing wrong with cookies ( or any other treat) its all about balance. I have a terrible sweet tooth , so I work in a small treat each day. This is what works for me. Weight loss shouldn't be a punishment. PS you look amazing!

Yes! Exactly. Weight loss shouldn't be a punishment, you shouldn't hate the process (I mean, I kind of hate it because I'd like to have more food but that's just fatkidproblems) and it shouldn't be some weird kinda self punishment. Getting in better shape should be something you enjoy and are happy about, not something you slog through glumly because you have to.

IMHO
  • EIEIElenaO
    EIEIElenaO Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bump-ity bump bump.
  • flannery2012
    flannery2012 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love your post! You have clearly figured it out, and you are my new role model. My new motto is "Leave room (a.k.a. Calories) for a daily treat". Life really is better with cookies ????
  • TaurusV
    Options
    I am trying to do the same but is slower than your evolution lol and I do cardio moderately and strength training (although didnt do it end december whole january) and I eat 1400 around lol. You are exactly like me, why should we live to be thin and not enjoy what we love like a small portion of cookies, ice cream, or some fav food. I prefer being not super fit, as long as I am in a healthy weight and eating healthy foods lol. GREAT EXAMPLE for normal people you are :)
  • HSMyTwins
    HSMyTwins Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! You look great!
  • MrsSausage58
    MrsSausage58 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Love this! What a great story and you look FAB! :flowerforyou:
  • AusEliza
    AusEliza Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    haha I find myself saying the same thing haha.
  • jamiebxo
    jamiebxo Posts: 116
    Options
    So inspiring, you look great!
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    You look great good story Thanks!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! I like your attitude!
  • 00NL
    00NL Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    are they cookies or pastries.. they are yummy !!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Great job! :drinker:
    I wish there was a Smiley holding a Cookie! :laugh:
    Will you share the recipe of the cookies pictured….they look amazing!!!!!
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Loves this post! Love love love.
    Cookies are awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!