Cookies taste better than skinny feels

Options

Replies

• chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I find that moderation is what worked for me as well. Food is something to enjoy, not tolerate.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    So much hangry on this thread. Have a cookie and stop being negative on a success thread.
  • copselily
    Options
    :drinker: Congratulations! Everything in moderation - pass the nutella, please!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    loved this!!! yes to cookies!!!!! i have a nice toblerone waiting for me after dinner myself :laugh:

you CAN lose weight and reach goals while practicing moderation!!!! keep at it you look amazing - strong and healthy and fit.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Chelle, bumping and wanting to say I'm sorry that people may be projecting their issues on you and your success. Just know that you are still a serious inspiration for those who are trying to be healthy in both body AND mind.

I really hope this rolls and does so on a more positive note :flowerforyou:

ETA: Although this is a public forum, it is still against the CG to thread hijack. Just putting it out there. The success stories area isn't the place for a debate, to be honest.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    I think both Chelle and cookies are amazing

Also, the quote: "nothing tastes better than skinny feels" came from Kate Moss. If anyone really wants her as a model for health and well being, god speed.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I think both Chelle and cookies are amazing

Also, the quote: "nothing tastes better than skinny feels" came from Kate Moss. If anyone really wants her as a model for health and well being, god speed.

Agreed. I really dislike the "skinny tastes better than [insert food]". To me, it encourages fear mongering and an unhealthy mindset. And this is why I love Chelle's post. It hits back at the idea that you need to starve yourself or be very restrictive with your foods, or that losing fast is the only way to "win."
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Chelle, bumping and wanting to say I'm sorry that people may be projecting their issues on you and your success. Just know that you are still a serious inspiration for those who are trying to be healthy in both body AND mind.

I really hope this rolls and does so on a more positive note :flowerforyou:

ETA: Although this is a public forum, it is still against the CG to thread hijack. Just putting it out there. The success stories area isn't the place for a debate, to be honest.

I've got my biscotti recipe ready if it rolls. Nothing says fresh start like biscotti.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    If mini tramp can roll, so can this one. Let's make it happen.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options

good point. Chelle, have you considered adding a mini-trampoline to your routine? I mean, to get to your goal it should take, like, 5 seconds of bouncing for 3 days, tops.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    I like Thin Mints.
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    Your thread and the like have been very encouraging to me. I wrote a little thank you thread to you and your ilk. Thanks for the sanity! And cookies!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1202792-cupcake-ate-it

We gonna roll this thing?
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I like Thin Mints.

Keebler makes these cinnamon roll cookies. Just found that out the other week and tried them. They are pretty okay.
  • anonniemouse
    anonniemouse Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Seriously, who wants to live without cookies? Not this girl.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    I like Thin Mints.

Keebler makes these cinnamon roll cookies. Just found that out the other week and tried them. They are pretty okay.

Breyer's also makes a Thin Mint ice cream that is nothing short of awesometastic
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    I like Thin Mints.

I need these in my life.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    In for the roll of Chelle's awesomeness...
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

good point. Chelle, have you considered adding a mini-trampoline to your routine? I mean, to get to your goal it should take, like, 5 seconds of bouncing for 3 days, tops.

Haha. My mom actually has one (my youngest sister isn't allowed on the big kid one with the older siblings) so maybe I'll make use when I visit this spring. I'll be in fitness model shape in no time.
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    I like Thin Mints.

Breyer's also makes a Thin Mint ice cream that is nothing short of awesometastic
    Oh wow! Now you have me thinking of ice cream cookie sandwiches.
    *drool*
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    I like Thin Mints.

Speaking of cinnamon and thread rolls...

ae06818ba4b6a2b9b15ffc0eafd09395.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!