Cookies taste better than skinny feels

Options

Replies

• Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    In for the extended cookie metaphor.
    large.gif

Edit: and the literal cookies as well... of course.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I fixed it. Sowwy, i thought mine was gonna be 500th post.

Haha, it's okay. Can I ask you to swap the end four with the two I put in mine? I think they show my progress in a less 'Holy crap look at this bad light!' kind of way.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

Haha, it's okay. Can I ask you to swap the end four with the two I put in mine? I think they show my progress in a less 'Holy crap look at this bad light!' kind of way.

Done?
  • Achrya
    Options

Done?

Thank you! ((Squishy boobie hugs))

Now we can just leave those other awful washed out pictures in that other thread to never be spoken of again...
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Moral of the story: Lift Your Weights. Enjoy your life. Never feel bad about food choices. Be Happy.
    I'm with you 100%! Never giving up my cookies. Eat big, Lift big!!
  • steph6467
    steph6467 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    OMG, you are a badass and I wanna be you when I grow up!! Seriously. So so so inspiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    so is this all sorted now?

WHERE IS Amber's WCS cookie recipe?

I'll bet it is in the other thread. Not to worry, I'm not a cookie baker. I just want to go to Amber's house for this tasty treat.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Every damn thing tastes better than skinny feels. That's why there's exercise and strong, vs. skinny. Eat what you want, get strong. Definitely better than depriving yourself for skinny.
  • nightshutter
    Options
    This thread makes me want to consume crazy amounts of cookies!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me want to consume moderate amounts of cookies!

FIFY

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    so is this all sorted now?

WHERE IS Amber's WCS cookie recipe?

I'll bet it is in the other thread. Not to worry, I'm not a cookie baker. I just want to go to Amber's house for this tasty treat.

IN!

I haz a guest bedroom. JS
  • Achrya
    Options
    Every damn thing tastes better than skinny feels. That's why there's exercise and strong, vs. skinny. Eat what you want, get strong. Definitely better than depriving yourself for skinny.

I agree completely.

I'm very much in the corner for being strong and badass. Nothing wrong with a slimmer/skinny form if that is what someone desires but for me? I want to be strong. I want to eat all the food, lift all the things, play in the mud, and make people go 'Wow, did you see what she just did?"
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Well done op! You look amazing:)
    I totally agree with you. Losing slowly was more sustainable for me. I didn't have to make drastic changes to lose, or drastic changes at the end to maintain.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1awieRjXG1rs55b4o1_500_zps6c657b0a.gif

I :heart: that GIF
  • Achrya
    Options

I agree completely.

I'm very much in the corner for being strong and badass. Nothing wrong with a slimmer/skinny form if that is what someone desires but for me? I want to be strong. I want to eat all the food, lift all the things, play in the mud, and make people go 'Wow, did you see what she just did?"
    Love this - may I steal with credit?

Sure.
  • frodopuppy
    Options
    love your post now I have to have me a cookie
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Moral of the story: Lift Your Weights. Enjoy your life. Never feel bad about food choices. Be Happy.

Amen to that!

I'm going to eat cookies tonight, in your honor.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Damn, I missed the whole original topic!! Chelle, you are fabulous, girl!!! MWAAHH!!! You look awesome and I love your strong, sexy style and attitude!!!

MOAR COOKIES!!

tumblr_inline_mtqkg62OUv1s2iejq.gif
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    in again
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    INnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnn
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!