Vent It Thread...

Options
SGM_Adonis
SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
Thank you co-worker. For working on that project for nearly 2 years and having it all go to *kitten* and all the milestones be late in the first week of the project. Thank you for being an idiot, a slob, and for not washing that nasty *kitten* coffee cup that is now 2" thick walls of built up coffee sludge.

Replies

• Kiwi_Made
    Kiwi_Made Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank you, guy at the gym who asked for a spot. I'm more than happy to help out, but dude, you have the WORST CASE OF BO I have ever encountered.

I'm sure you are a pleasant person but PLEASE, shower on the reg.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I sent in a request for time off in April. There is no reason for them to say no. I *told* them I needed a response ASAP. Just say yes and figure out who will cover me later. We have OVER a month to work out the logistics but I need to know ASAP if I can get the time off because the planning of a trip for 15 people is waiting on me.

JUST SAY YES ALREADY ARGHAWJKLFGHK;GMIO; ERMIPVV
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    I sent in a request for time off in April. There is no reason for them to say no. I *told* them I needed a response ASAP. Just say yes and figure out who will cover me later. We have OVER a month to work out the logistics but I need to know ASAP if I can get the time off because the planning of a trip for 15 people is waiting on me.

JUST SAY YES ALREADY ARGHAWJKLFGHK;GMIO; ERMIPVV

Have to love the indecisive manager. Someone give me a claw hammer so I can take it to their forehead!
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Thank you my dear boss who sees me with a pile of paperwork on my desk and trying to do payroll... But you can't answer the effing phone or help your husband who needs me to use my adding machine...because there aren't 3 other people in here who can EFFING ADD!
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Oh, you can't get that process to run for January? Could it be because, per the report that YOU provided along with the error message, there's NO DATA for January?!? And could you stop setting up new cases for the same thing after I've told you this THREE TIMES?!? "We still have a problem." - Oh, I am SO AWARE that YOU have a PROBLEM!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Made a trip to the mall at lunchtime just to pick up some of the new Cookies n' Creme Quest bars that were to arrive in GNC stores today only to be told that their shipment is delayed due to the weather! NOT COOL!!!
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    Made a trip to the mall at lunchtime just to pick up some of the new Cookies n' Creme Quest bars that were to arrive in GNC stores today only to be told that their shipment is delayed due to the weather! NOT COOL!!!

@ that MFP poster for making me think of Cinabon.

Classic_roll.jpg
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Dear Older Sis....
    The world does not revolve around you. You are almost 40, and since you eloped when you were 18 and had 5 kids, it's time to stop blaming mom because you are over weight. When you moved out you were a healthy weight. I am not "skinny" because I was born this way. I actually work for it. Yes I blocked you on facebook because your life is not CNN. I don't want up to the minute action including the color of your urine. Finally, FFS, for once in your life own up to your own mistakes and stop pointing out others.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Dear Older Sis....
    The world does not revolve around you. You are almost 40, and since you eloped when you were 18 and had 5 kids, it's time to stop blaming mom because you are over weight. When you moved out you were a healthy weight. I am not "skinny" because I was born this way. I actually work for it. Yes I blocked you on facebook because your life is not CNN. I don't want up to the minute action including the color of your urine. Finally, FFS, for once in your life own up to your own mistakes and stop pointing out others.

This sounds like my SIL
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Dear ex-husband,

If you had paid tuition just once in the last two years maybe our son wouldn't be getting kicked out of his school for next year.
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    I hate bureaucracy and insane amount of paperwork to get things done. I have been waiting for stuff the whole morning to get things done, that is clean up some ones mess in the first place.
  • hyperbolee
    Options
    Dear Stupid,

I really hate fixing the same simple problem over and over and over for you. Here's your invoice.

Many Thanks.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Yakisoba cannot be made with udon...or with BBQ Sauce :explode:
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Options
    Wasted the better part of January conducting yearly reviews, scoring people according to the matrix, some higher, some lower and in the end, there are no merit increases, just the standard % across the board for everyone. What is the point? A waste of everyone's time and motivates no one
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Wasted the better part of January conducting yearly reviews, scoring people according to the matrix, some higher, some lower and in the end, there are no merit increases, just the standard % across the board for everyone. What is the point? A waste of everyone's time and motivates no one

Yeah... I'd be really pissed.
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options

Man that was a dagger for me also. Then to top it off, I get approved for time off award....I already have 180 hours of use or lose leave for this year. Do I really look like I could use 40 more hours?
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Dear ex-husband,

If you had paid tuition just once in the last two years maybe our son wouldn't be getting kicked out of his school for next year.

You win.

:noway: :noway:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Thank you to the *kitten* in the pimped out Grand Prix that cut me off this morning.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ex-Husband who is a total drunk and won't do anything with or for his son... But he still thinks you're the king of the world... AWESOME.
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    Thank you to the *kitten* in the pimped out Grand Prix that cut me off this morning.

It's been six hours already! Road rage much? Bahahahaha