Vent It Thread...

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Dear ex-husband,

If you had paid tuition just once in the last two years maybe our son wouldn't be getting kicked out of his school for next year.

You win.

:noway: :noway:

His only financial responsibility, mandy. That's it. No child support, alimony, i pay all medical, insurance... everything. I'd like to flog him.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Thank you Ex-Husband who is a total drunk and won't do anything with or for his son... But he still thinks you're the king of the world... AWESOME.

Let's go get some wine...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Dear ex-husband,

If you had paid tuition just once in the last two years maybe our son wouldn't be getting kicked out of his school for next year.

You win.

His only financial responsibility, mandy. That's it. No child support, alimony, i pay all medical, insurance... everything. I'd like to flog him.

I wish you could.

So this was in place of child support? Just wondering if you could take him to court over it or not.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Thank you to the *kitten* in the pimped out Grand Prix that cut me off this morning.

It's been six hours already! Road rage much? Bahahahaha

Yeah, I'm a little crazy sometimes :blushing:
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Dear caller,

Spit your food out before dialing. Finish your previous conversation before I pick up. Speak clearly. Know who you are calling. DON'T WASTE MY TIME.

Frosty regards,
    Receptionist
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Thanks old guy at the gym for not wearing a towel in the locker room and standing in front of me with your low hanging balls in my face while i'm trying to put on my shoes.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Dear Office Mate,

We work in a fragrance-free environment and you KNOW that your effing scented lotion gives me a migraine. FFS, stop putting it on IN the effing office! If you're worried about your smell then I suggest daily showers and deodorant!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Dear ex-husband,

You win.

I wish you could.

So this was in place of child support? Just wondering if you could take him to court over it or not.

No. We are just each to pay 1/2 of tuition per our agreement. I just wanted out of the marriage badly enough to walk away with nothing. But anyhow.... this is a much longer story. I could take him to small claims, but essentially, can't squeeze water out of a rock... I just give up.
  • BlueBombers
    Options
    Thanks old guy at the gym for not wearing a towel in the locker room and standing in front of me with your low hanging balls in my face while i'm trying to put on my shoes.

EWWWWWW!! Bad mental image!!
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Dear ladies complaining about your ex-husbands,

You married your ex-husbands. What does that say about you? You're probably not perfect either :)
  • BlueBombers
    Options

You married your ex-husbands. What does that say about you? You're probably not perfect either :)

Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad...

Edit: ....and it ain't gonna be me!
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options

Because there is no such thing as people changing?

The person they divorced is more than likely not the same person they married.

I had a rant prepared, but you turned into my rant.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options

Actually for me it says I was 20 years old and had no idea how bad it was, but thank you for judging before you know anyone's real stories.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Vent it thread?

AHHHH Feels good. Letting it allllll out!

a7261148.gif
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options

Well now...

funniest-simpsons-gifs-nelson-bees-nest.gif
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Dear Older University Moms in Line at Chipotle,

I see by your sparkly Sperry Top Siders, North Face jackets, and carefully curled hair that you're trying very hard to emulate your college aged daughters standing right in front of you. But please please please just learn to order something off the very basic Chipotle menu without commenting on how different it is from (insert name of authentic Mexican restaurant) and acting like you're going to have an anxiety attack.

Other diners would like to order their food in a timely fashion. Thx
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Dear ex hubby - your daughter no longer wants anything to do with you since you have never been there for her (she's almost 18) and is facing brain surgery, but when she tells you, you call her a liar. And no, I will not be telling you when she has surgery. In fact, I'm not ever speaking to you again for hurting her to the core.
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options

Actually for me it says I was 20 years old and had no idea how bad it was, but thank you for judging before you know anyone's real stories.

I guess that's my point. Why is your poor judgement not as bad as whatever makes your ex bad? You read a lot about personal responsibility on this site (related to fitness at least). Anyone complaining about their ex's should at least own up to their role. You are the only common thread in all your failed relationships.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Dear ex-husband,

You win.

I wish you could.

No. We are just each to pay 1/2 of tuition per our agreement. I just wanted out of the marriage badly enough to walk away with nothing. But anyhow.... this is a much longer story. I could take him to small claims, but essentially, can't squeeze water out of a rock... I just give up.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
  • PikaKnight
    Options

You do understand what a Vent Thread is, right?