A Year Later - 158 Pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• jennlynlyn
    jennlynlyn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! You look so happy. I've been struggling to get back on track with my efforts. I also finally stopped drinking Diet Coke. All I drink now is black coffee and water and it's made a huge difference.
  • TansieEye
    Options
    Congratulations, that is fantastic!
  • WonderCort
    WonderCort Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Not only do you look fantastic, but you look like you FEEL fantastic! I love it!
  • Shinee13
    Options
    Amazing :)
    Congratulations!
  • princesswarrior1116
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look amazing! You look so fit and healthy now...and YOUNGER!! Good for you for not letting your age get in the way of achieving your goals! You are an inspiration to me and thank you for sharing your story :)
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    A year? That is such a short time for such a huge transformation. Congrats on your success! It's wonderful to hear about your health improvements too. You are a great inspiration!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Tremendous transformation!!! Great job!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - amazing transformation! Way to go!! Keep achieving those goals!
  • evenal13
    Options
    Well done Mikemsu. Many congratulations, My journey started 5 weeks ago although I have been yo-yoing for about 40 years. Like you I have a few health issues but I am determined to overcome most of these and the ones I can't get rid of altogether at least make a little better.
    With the help of M.F.P and inspirational people like yourself this time I am determined to succeed. Again many congratulations and keep it up. You look great.
  • RetiredAvidHiker
    Options
    Outstanding! Great job and keep up the hard work.
  • seddo
    seddo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Congratulations, you have done so well!
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation - congratulations!

Looks like you had a great time skiing! My son and I are going to Caberfae when he is home on spring break next month.
  • DanaHerro
    DanaHerro Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You've done such an amazing thing for yourself and your family! BE PROUD! :)
  • LeanneHarrington3
    LeanneHarrington3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!!

Awesome 'tash too! x
  • wyllden
    wyllden Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!!!!!! Extremely inspiring and i'm sure you may have had hard times along your journey but you stuck with it and have achieved fantastic results.

Your family must be so proud of you. What a lovely pic with your grandchild (assuming it's your grandchild)

May your new, healthy, slimmer lifestyle bring you much happiness and longevity and enable you to stick around long enough to see more generations born into your family.

Congratulations
  • luvmynook
    luvmynook Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Your an inspiration..........congrats on your hard work!!
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look so great now! You look happier, too!! :) Congrats on your weight loss!
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You are an incredible inspiration. For me it is even more inspiring that you're near my age. You look great and how fun that you were back on the slopes!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment!!! thanks for sharing, enjoy being a grandpa!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!