A Year Later - 158 Pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• jellis2014
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing.
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Awesome job man!!:drinker:
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mike, truly an inspiration. Go green!
  • TerryEden
    TerryEden Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Congratulations. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Mike, I am so proud to call you a friend. Keep on inspiring people and from the out-pouring of post on here, you are doing just that.
  • motmot21
    motmot21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    As someone who has a lot of weight to lose, i thank you for sharing your story and your pictures too...such an inspiration! I appreciate your tips too...good work and thanks again!
  • tamaraphilip
    tamaraphilip Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring. Congratulations!
  • bdubya55
    bdubya55 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Mike, congrats on your accomplishments. We're the same age and share similar start dates along with our appreciation for what this program offers and it's tools to help us achieve our goals. You look great, happy and most importantly experience a healthier lifestyle!

Well done Sir!
  • tamaraphilip
    tamaraphilip Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring. Congratulations!
  • mikemsu
    mikemsu Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mike, congrats on your accomplishments. We're the same age and share similar start dates along with our appreciation for what this program offers and it's tools to help us achieve our goals. You look great, happy and most importantly experience a healthier lifestyle!

Well done Sir!

Thank you Bdubya! I see you have done an awesome job also, especially considering you have diabetes. For as heavy as I was, I am very fortunate to not have gotten diabetes and even my blood work was never very far off from normal. Genetics does play a lot into some of these things. Best wishes to you on your healthier journey as well.
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your loss and turning your health around! You look awesome!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!:flowerforyou:
  • 4MissRose
    Options
    wow! good job!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Amazing, thank so much for sharing your experience. Best of luck to you, enjoy that baby girl!
  • vmatare
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You are obviously much more happy & healthy! Glad that you took the initiative to change & had such great results!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your weight loss story!! You look awesome!! And I bet you feel awesome too!
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! You, sir, are a true inspiration.
  • JasonRM79
    JasonRM79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! You are a inspiration to us all. :-)
  • Keep_The_Laughter
    Keep_The_Laughter Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Every part of tutus is awesome. I hope you feel as amazing as you look.:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!