What was your most recent clothing NSV?

Options
12346»

Replies

• taekwondo_bitch
    taekwondo_bitch Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Found my school uniform from Year Seven the other day. I'm 21 now and surprise surprise... It still fits perfectly.
  • redambition
    redambition Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    When I got back into exercising properly again early this year, I bought some new leggings as all my others were a bit small on me. On Friday I wore a pair of the new leggings when out for a jog... And they were slipping off. I had to be very careful!
  • Inner_Goddess
    Inner_Goddess Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    My smallest size of regular jeans fell off today. Time to go shopping again!
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Went to put on my spongebob panties for the first time tonite in a bit but they were too loose... Not sure if that's a bad thing! ????
  • livingfortheone
    livingfortheone Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    54" waist pants to a 44" waist blue jeans!
  • AKcanookie
    AKcanookie Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    tossed my 1x and 2x exercise/yoga pants for a Large and an XL :drinker: Vhappy!!! :tongue:

mz_4946230_bodyshot_175x233-1_zpsab9a700d.gif
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I prefer non-clothing NSVs .
    wink.gif
  • lockhavenmelissa
    Options
    My coworker gave me some hand me down pants unsolicited because mine were getting too big. They were size 20 and she gave me 14s and 16s. I put on the 14s this morning!!!! I need to go work out but I can't get myself to take off the pants and change into workout clothes because I am so excited that they fit :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    My coworker gave me some hand me down pants unsolicited because mine were getting too big. They were size 20 and she gave me 14s and 16s. I put on the 14s this morning!!!! I need to go work out but I can't get myself to take off the pants and change into workout clothes because I am so excited that they fit :)

Dang, girl!!! That is awesome but I can't even imagine being able to change so quickly! I wore 20s about 50 lb ago and I'm just NOW in a 14 in some things! I don't know how those weren't falling off you! ;-)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    NONE.

I've lost 50lbs and am still hovering around my starting clothes size!
    Explain that one.

I was a size 22 at 307 lb (my heaviest) and I still wore loads of 22s when I was down to 250 lb. Also wore 2X and 3X both during those years. That's pretty similar to what you describe, eh?

But then I jumped to 18s never really wore 20 at all with a few exceptions (baggier 20s when I was a 22, and smaller 20s as an 18). And now I'm finding that while I am in a size 16 - a lot of them are already a bit baggy...so it's kind of like I skipped a few sizes. Maybe you will do the same?
  • xRay85Rayx
    Options
    Lost an inch and a half from my waist... Fitting more comfortably in size 4 slacks.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Wearing a jacket I bought at 16! half my current age!
    happpy dance
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Walking throught the plus size department in Walmart and realizing that I can't even shop there any more because nothing fits me.