pepperoncinis
    lettuce
    spinach
    carrots
    pickles
    onions
    bell pepper
    Honey Mustard Dressing.

Yeah it's a veggie sandwich but it's a longstanding fave. Does anyone know when subway plans to sunset their yoga mat conspiracy bread so I can go get me one of these?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Back to regularly scheduled programming.

bread_people_10.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    bread_people_12.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    bread_people_14.jpg

ironically just as i usually stop eating once I get thru the muffin top I can only take so much of her too. This one, they nailed!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    bread_people_17.jpg

HAWT!:love::smokin:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    chicken chipolte on flat bread. lite lettuce and pickle with provolone

food

of

the

gods

Okay if we are doing subway faves.

Honey Crunch Heaven

Honey wheat bread
    Cucumbers
    Feta
    pepperoncinis
    lettuce
    spinach
    carrots
    pickles
    onions
    bell pepper
    Honey Mustard Dressing.

Yeah it's a veggie sandwich but it's a longstanding fave. Does anyone know when subway plans to sunset their yoga mat conspiracy bread so I can go get me one of these?

i pull up every friday and they start making it before i even walk in. i think i might be a bit predictable
  • MyChocolateDiet
    bread_people_33.jpg

dav fave
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    bread_people_17.jpg

HAWT!:love::smokin:

Mmmm... love me some Eric Banana Bread! yum.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet

food

of

the

gods

Honey Crunch Heaven

Honey wheat bread
    Cucumbers
    Feta
    pepperoncinis
    lettuce
    spinach
    carrots
    pickles
    onions
    bell pepper
    Honey Mustard Dressing.

i pull up every friday and they start making it before i even walk in. i think i might be a bit predictable

I had mine made into a huge party sized sandwich and the guests were surprised to like something "vegetarian" so much.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    More Bread gifs please!!! They are hilarious!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    bread_people_18.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    bread_people_19.jpg

That's mean, she doesn't seem slutty to me?
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    all prepared food is full of toxins and poisons...they want us sick...can't make money if you are healthy

Who want you sick?

Last I was aware, Subway wasn't owned by any hospitals, despite the parent company's name (Doctor's Associates, Inc.)

Or are you implying that big pharm and big sandwich are in bed?
    the government wants you to get sick so you are forced to go to the hospital so they can make money off of your unpaid medical bills

/sarcasm
  • MyChocolateDiet
    bread_people_23.jpg

You had me at mustard.
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Phew, I'm in before the lock :P
    must-get-ibtl_zpscc2ead8a.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    bread_people_16.jpg

the old switcheroo. buns switched for sourdough at burger joints. they thought we wouldn't notice!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member

food

of

the

gods

Honey Crunch Heaven

Honey wheat bread
    Cucumbers
    Feta
    pepperoncinis
    lettuce
    spinach
    carrots
    pickles
    onions
    bell pepper
    Honey Mustard Dressing.

Supposedly, according to the news this morning, Subway is going to take out this horrid chemicle.. so I'm sure soon...

With that said, my subway used make mine as soon as I walked through the door as well (if there weren't a billion people in front of me)... Then my office moved too far away... :( I miss those peeps.
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    GREAT COMMENT AND I AGREE.

Grandma made bread using flour, milk, water, yeast, sugar, and salt. I’ll double-check her cookbook, but I’m fairly certain that the compound in yoga mats wasn’t on her grocery list. So why is Subway using it? To benefit the consumer in some way? Not really – everything added is designed to make the bread more profitable in some manner, by either extending its shelf life, making it a more bready color, making it taste more like Subway thinks bread should taste, or otherwise making it more bread-like.

Hey, I know what makes bread taste, feel, and look more bread-like –making it with the basic ingredients that have been used to make bread for thousands of years! Ooohhhh, I’m such a radical…
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member

Grandma made bread using flour, milk, water, yeast, sugar, and salt. I’ll double-check her cookbook, but I’m fairly certain that the compound in yoga mats wasn’t on her grocery list. So why is Subway using it? To benefit the consumer in some way? Not really – everything added is designed to make the bread more profitable in some manner, by either extending its shelf life, making it a more bready color, making it taste more like Subway thinks bread should taste, or otherwise making it more bread-like.

Hey, I know what makes bread taste, feel, and look more bread-like –making it with the basic ingredients that have been used to make bread for thousands of years! Ooohhhh, I’m such a radical…
    Since the stuff is a flour whitener, chances are the flour your grandma made bread with had that stuff inside.
  • MyChocolateDiet

Since the stuff is a flour whitener, chances are the flour your grandma made bread with had that stuff inside.

what about michael jackson? because...