Anyone ever use this site for dating?

Options

Replies

• gunshowgreg
    gunshowgreg Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Nope, but there's a guy or two I'd go on a date with if it could be arranged. :blushing:

Lol dropping hints.

Men usually don't pick up on hints. d:
    I don't even bother trying to meet a woman unless she drops some sort of hint. I know she's interested if she drops a hint and I don't end up trying to be made a fool of like OP did to the dude a Wally World.

Dude I'm the exact same way.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Nope, but there's a guy or two I'd go on a date with if it could be arranged. :blushing:

Lol dropping hints.

I don't even bother trying to meet a woman unless she drops some sort of hint. I know she's interested if she drops a hint and I don't end up trying to be made a fool of like OP did to the dude a Wally World.

Dude!!! A smokin hottie just approached you. Are you really gonna ignore her ?:noway: :angry:
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    I remember there was a woman named Michelle that met a guy from MFP. He is in the service and they got married. I forgot her username, but have wondered how things were going for her. Very nice woman that liked wearing goofy socks. lol
  • Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I don't know any but I could imagine there would be a few that went on dates after meeting here. Being around people that share similar struggles and such.
  • krisjackson31105
    krisjackson31105 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am shy and social anxiety.I figure no girl I ever gonna find attractinve or whatever enough to go up to would go with a 6 ft 306 lbs fat dude with no self esteem or confidence but maybe I would get some if I could get a girlfriend but people tell me it will happen.I doubt it since I have no friends and I don't go anywhere.I have signed on some free dating sites but nothing really happens yet.If I send a msg I don't get a reply.
  • Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am shy and social anxiety.I figure no girl I ever gonna find attractinve or whatever enough to go up to would go with a 6 ft 306 lbs fat dude with no self esteem or confidence but maybe I would get some if I could get a girlfriend but people tell me it will happen.I doubt it since I have no friends and I don't go anywhere.I have signed on some free dating sites but nothing really happens yet.If I send a msg I don't get a reply.

Gotta try and be more positive mate. If you put yourself down and think you no good enough it will show, when you interact with others. I was the same, but I'm trying to be more positive and outgoing.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options

You say 6 ft 306 lbs but I read that as teddy bear. A lot of ladies love them a teddy bear and most women like to feel safe or protected and there is a good chance you fit the bill. Dig deep and find some confidence (fake some confidence if you have to) and you'll be surprised!
  • krisjackson31105
    krisjackson31105 Posts: 160 Member
    Options

Lol dropping hints.

Dude!!! A smokin hottie just approached you. Are you really gonna ignore her ?:noway: :angry:

Yeah I would look at her and try not to stare at her so I won't look creepy.I have this thing where I go out to like Walmart or something where there crowds I feel like everyone is staring at me.
  • WoodChuckNorris
    Options

Lol dropping hints.

Maybe he doesn't pick up on the obvious either?
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    i met my bromance TX on here - its been a splendid adventure together
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    ^^^^^ :huh:
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I've beem close but always ends bad. :( So for me.... not anymore but some make it work. A lot of wonderful people on here. Not to mention some insanely gorgeous ones too. :( Good luck on all your searching y'all.
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    That FA mindset is what is holding you back. Rejection is part of the game. Never let it get you down. You have to see value in yourself with out basing it on the opinions of others. Once you can do this you will find people want to be around you. No one wants to be around someone who can't see themselves as worth something because it is draining to always be reassuring them of their worth.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I have some super hot guys on my friends list that I would date. But the damn geography gets in the way.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Dating, no.

Random fling...perhaps.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Nope, not for me. :ohwell:
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Dating, no.

Random fling...perhaps.

No throwing dumbbells at the gym miss. Even if they are brah's
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Dating, no.

Random fling...perhaps.

No throwing dumbbells at the gym miss. Even if they are brah's

Can I throw my brah at someone?
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    WAIT...this isn't a dating site?? DAMMIT:mad: I have been on the wrong site all this time...Later everyone.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options

The most attractive quality in a guy is confidence in my eyes...looks don't matter to that extent having confidence and taking pride in yourself is far more important...... oh and a great sense of humour too ...

~Charlie