People I miss

Burt Huttz
    Wheird
    DirtNap
    NOT chasin, NOPENOPENOPE
    U_Mad_bro
    McBWhitney
    SerpWidgets

Dang there's a LOT! What kind of company was I keeping? I'm sure glad I have all new friends who are just way hay haayyyyyy better than all those trouble maker LOSERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loser.gif
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    I like the idea of this thread.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    People I miss

Burt Huttz
    Wheird
    DirtNap
    NOT chasin, NOPENOPENOPE
    U_Mad_bro
    McBWhitney
    SerpWidgets

Dang there's a LOT! What kind of company was I keeping? I'm sure glad I have all new friends who are just way hay haayyyyyy better than all those trouble maker LOSERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loser.gif

You know you miss Chasin
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Emanyalpsid > BurtHuttz

I don't know. I always thought they were the same person.
    Then again Emanyalpsid always wore glasses.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Emanyalpsid > BurtHuttz

A man in glasses :love:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    I know this one guy who rage quit a while back. There's some major drama with that one, something about getting hurt and a stalker and maybe a cheeseburger sabotage? He raged a lot.

What was his name? Sunsandawholebunchalettersafterit. or something.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Emanyalpsid > BurtHuttz

he wanted pictures of a few of my body parts for some experiment.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    But this functions well if you say, for instance:

"I miss leaky! Where for art she?!"

And, if she's here under a psuedonym and sees it, then sends a PM and or friend request . . . no one will ever know the truth.

^Yeah. I miss having a Windy.:frown:
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    You guys know who I miss?? BurtHuttz. Now that was a man. I still sometimes wake up thinking about him.

The way he could just hold your tiny hand in his big meaty paw, and make you feel like it was all going to be okay.

He was the father I never had. Basically he taught me how to be a man. Even though he's gone, I still feel like he's right beside me. Sure, not on this site, maybe, but still always there, quietly whispering, 'great burn', 'nice logging' and '*kitten* *kitten* *kitten*'.

Sounds like you're a little butthurt about it. :wink:
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    I know this one guy who rage quit a while back. There's some major drama with that one, something about getting hurt and a stalker and maybe a cheeseburger sabotage? He raged a lot.

What was his name? Sunsandawholebunchalettersafterit. or something.

Oh THAT guy? I dunno', he was always creeping on this super hot redhead chick.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Emanyalpsid > BurtHuttz

And he was WAY smarter than Burt. I mean, Burt was a nice guy and all, but not nearly as smart as Emanyalpsid. I bet he could barely even spell "Emanyalpsid".
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Don't mind me, I might be deviating from the OP but I am of the school that if someone deactivates (or cuts me) and starts a new account and does not send me a FR I try to respect their personal space/decision and if they want me back inevitable they will either send me a new FR or see me on mutual feeds and remember my user name.

Kind of like if somebody is having a gathering and you have not received an invite, do you really want to be where you may not be wanted or to suffer from awkward silences...Too often I hear of FL that have become hostage situations