Options
124»

Replies

• shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    I'm really happy to hear the answers on the breast implants :heart:
  • JohnsElan
    Options
    Stretch marks. I'm proud of mine. I'll show them to you if you show me yours. :blushing:

Breast implants. Don't need 'em. I got man-boobs more impressive than Jennifer Lawrence. I can make mine wink! :laugh:
  • Marcolter
    Marcolter Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    If women want to put artificial substances in their body to look phony, then do it. I see them and I think phony baloney. Does it get them laid? Then work it girl.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I've never seen a woman naked who didn't have stretch marks. Yes guys have them too, this really is a nonissue.

Breast implants, I dunno. Don't know anybody who has them. That said, in theory I don't like them. I don't like any kind of cosmetic plastic surgery. Just don't do that to yourself I think.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Stretch Marks: Badge of Honor. You earned those babies. Own them.

Breast Implants: Pass.
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    When I look at stretch marks. I see change. Life is always changing for me. I have many huge scars that are part of my body, I accept them for being part of me and just as I would for a young lady, If they are from babies, I embrace them even more. Call me crazy but I find some stretch marks sexy as hell.

Implants. I've never been a fan of. Although I wouldn't be a deal breaker as my attractions to a lady also comes from the soul. If she is beautiful inside, and she is content with who she is inside and out, I will grab her hand and walk with her following the falling sunset every time.

:heart: :flowerforyou: Wow! I must admit, I am loving all the answers on here. You guys are awesome! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Darrell916
    Darrell916 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks are part of life. Mostly everyone has them. As for implants as long as your happy, that's all that matters.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    These answers don't surprise me. Most men I know are pretty appreciative of a woman's natural body and understand that love happens with personality, not breast implants or lack of stretch marks ;)

It's unfortunate that TV/movies and magazines/media have a lot of women convinced of what men like, or don't like... Thanks for speaking up, men :)
  • Ctrum69
    Ctrum69 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks are like battle scars that prove you are not afraid to live life and OWN IT.

Don't bother me in the slightest.
  • spartangod
    Options
    It is your choice because it is your body. If getting bigger breasts makes you feel more confident then go for it. However be awar of the health risks with breast implants such as back pains, blowouts, etc. Stretch marks come with weight loss and pregnancy. Hard to help that besides using lotion and creams. As for me, I'm a leg guy. haha. :)
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I like stretch implants!