Who thinks all calories do the same things for use?

Options
12346»

Replies

• tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Some calories taste better than others.

OP, I hate it when people start threads like this just for drama. You had this whole conversation before in a different thread, and by this point you are starting to sound like a religious fanatic yelling at people that his way is the only right way. SCIENCE BE DAMNED!

Then why do you join the threads?

If you really hated them you wouldn't take part. But like others you just can't resist.

Welcome to the experiment????????????

I join them to watch whack jobs like you melt down….

Hey that's why I start them.

In reference to earlier post - I don't like to do this but I have to disagree with SS on his post but 100 calories of cake compared to 100 calories of chicken doesn't do the same thing for the diet based on the fact a larger percentage of the cake will be lost post digestion and with it will be the energy those calories were carrying.

Sorry science dude.

So what part of the cake will be indigestible? Also, please explain why it's indigestible.

Research it dude it's much more rewarding when you put a bit of effort in yourself.

Look up - does all food get digested with the same efficiency.

Let me know what you find out! ????

Why should I do the work for you when you won't reciprocate? The first link for "does all food get digested with the same efficiency" is this thread.

You want the answers you do the work! You don't want the answers join another thread
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Some calories taste better than others.

OP, I hate it when people start threads like this just for drama. You had this whole conversation before in a different thread, and by this point you are starting to sound like a religious fanatic yelling at people that his way is the only right way. SCIENCE BE DAMNED!

Then why do you join the threads?

If you really hated them you wouldn't take part. But like others you just can't resist.

Welcome to the experiment????????????

I join them to watch whack jobs like you melt down….

Hey that's why I start them.

In reference to earlier post - I don't like to do this but I have to disagree with SS on his post but 100 calories of cake compared to 100 calories of chicken doesn't do the same thing for the diet based on the fact a larger percentage of the cake will be lost post digestion and with it will be the energy those calories were carrying.

Sorry science dude.

So what part of the cake will be indigestible? Also, please explain why it's indigestible.

Research it dude it's much more rewarding when you put a bit of effort in yourself.

Look up - does all food get digested with the same efficiency.

Let me know what you find out! ????

Why should I do the work for you when you won't reciprocate? The first link for "does all food get digested with the same efficiency" is this thread.

Also I meant look it up out there in the big wide world where people have done studies posted them for all to see.
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Calorie and calorie aren't the same thing. A lot of people use them interchangeably.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,412 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread. Since there was just a 1000+ thread (yesterday that I locked) that discussed this in depth, below is an explanation of why this thread is locked.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    Please note the following forum guideline:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

You may review the forum guidelines in their entirety at the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thanks for your understanding,

MyFitnessPal

psuLemon
This discussion has been closed.