Traded in my Breasts for a Skinnier Me

Options

Replies

• nutellabrah
    Options
    I've seen some awesome implant boobies. And my friend's confidence went through the roof when she got them.

Depending on how much mammary tissue you have and how big you want them, a lift may be enough to make you happy. The doctor will know.

She's a mom with soon two kids.

She not out there hitting the clubs getting attention for her tits from guys lol.

Its a simpler ego thing, like the ghost of your past and your identity falling to a lower rung.

You shouldn't want that if you're married anyway, especially if your assertion of ego comes from a sexually oriented source.

She could be a mom of 6 kids for all i care.
    I would personally only consider getting implants after kids anyways.

Would you stop going to the gym after you get married/have kids?
    You don't stop being a woman/man when you become a mother/father.
    Sexual attraction is extremely important in a marriage even after (maybe especially so) after kids. Her lack of confidence might affect that.
    Maybe it's not even about that, and she just wants her boobs to look like they used to, because she likes boobs. I like boobs.

Sexual attraction in marriage is important I agree. But her boob job isn't gonna make her more sexy. I mean, the husband KNOWS she got a boob job. If anything I personally would be turned off because my dear wife was operated on like frankenstein. Doctors touching my wifes breasts. Its still not a fresh pair of boobs...

Its not gonna change the reality. Nothing can. Its denial. You're in denial OP, Im sorry but its time to let them go...

You let yourself go when you got married with kids. Now you're here, enjoy your kids and your life. Not attention to your boobs or flirting from strangers here and there.

1. Some guys are into fake boobs.
    2. A doctor will touch your wife's boobs at one point in time whether she gets implants or not. Her vagina as well.
    3. OP never mentioned flirting. Fake boobs have nothing to do with that. If attention from men other than her husband is what she wants, trust me, she can get it without the boobs.
    4. if you think getting married and having kids means letting yourself go, you must have very low expectations from yourself and your future wife. That's sad.

1) I disagree. Sometimes what guys say to you or around you isn't the truth. Especially if you hang out with only beta White Knights. ( they will say anything to be cool with you)
    2) Correction. A female doctor. I don't know many teenage girls that regularly get nude checkups from male doctors. Pretty sure you're allowed to choose a preference lol.
    3) Thats just ridiculous. Boobs have everything to do with attention. A certain automatic-heightened attention/awareness that is noticeable especially from men but women too almost respecting your potency.
    4) Yes getting married is essentially an implied agreement you give up yourself to sacrifice for your family. Since that is what it implies, don't get married if you want some sort of slutty hybrid life because it won't work and you'll end up divorced.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I've seen some awesome implant boobies. And my friend's confidence went through the roof when she got them.

Depending on how much mammary tissue you have and how big you want them, a lift may be enough to make you happy. The doctor will know.

She not out there hitting the clubs getting attention for her tits from guys lol.

Its a simpler ego thing, like the ghost of your past and your identity falling to a lower rung.

You shouldn't want that if you're married anyway, especially if your assertion of ego comes from a sexually oriented source.

Sexual attraction is extremely important in a marriage even after (maybe especially so) after kids. Her lack of confidence might affect that.
    Maybe it's not even about that, and she just wants her boobs to look like they used to, because she likes boobs. I like boobs.

Sexual attraction in marriage is important I agree. But her boob job isn't gonna make her more sexy. I mean, the husband KNOWS she got a boob job. If anything I personally would be turned off because my dear wife was operated on like frankenstein. Doctors touching my wifes breasts. Its still not a fresh pair of boobs...

Its not gonna change the reality. Nothing can. Its denial. You're in denial OP, Im sorry but its time to let them go...

You let yourself go when you got married with kids. Now you're here, enjoy your kids and your life. Not attention to your boobs or flirting from strangers here and there.

2. A doctor will touch your wife's boobs at one point in time whether she gets implants or not. Her vagina as well.
    3. OP never mentioned flirting. Fake boobs have nothing to do with that. If attention from men other than her husband is what she wants, trust me, she can get it without the boobs.
    4. if you think getting married and having kids means letting yourself go, you must have very low expectations from yourself and your future wife. That's sad.

1) I disagree. Sometimes what guys say to you or around you isn't the truth. Especially if you hang out with only beta White Knights. ( they will say anything to be cool with you)
    2) Correction. A female doctor. I don't know many teenage girls that regularly get nude checkups from male doctors. Pretty sure you're allowed to choose a preference lol.
    3) Thats just ridiculous. Boobs have everything to do with attention. A certain automatic-heightened attention/awareness that is noticeable especially from men but women too almost respecting your potency.
    4) Yes getting married is essentially an implied agreement you give up yourself to sacrifice for your family. Since that is what it implies, don't get married if you want some sort of slutty hybrid life because it won't work and you'll end up divorced.

You, my friend, are all set for a wonderful life in the enchanted forest. I bow down to your wisdom, and wish you nothing but the best.
  • mrsroseblack
    mrsroseblack Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    There are so many healthy and fit girls that are very small chested. I wouldn't worry about it! It's not like you'll be walking around naked. Find things you love in yourself.. you don't have to go fake to be beautiful and look great.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    u probably need a lift with a reduction. That will be about $10,000.00
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options

Frankenstein? Seriously?
    You should educate yourself first before coming here to talk bs, 'cause it seems like to you a boob job is something like J cup balloons.

Fyi, some doctor is gonna touch your wife's/girlfriend's boobs at some point of her life. And other private parts of her body as well. Whaddya gonna do?

And sorry (not sorry) to disappoint you, but women don't get a boob job so that they could flirt with strangers, they get it for themselves.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Bewbs Schmewbs!
  • zumbafeign
    Options
    I think the healthiest thing to do is just accept that it happened.

You can't be on top forever. What about when you're 70?

A boob job is not gonna make you young again, it will just make you a person with a boob job.

Even if you buy a little time with implants, it won't fix the reality that we all age.

Age gracefully with dignity and be strong enough to accept what is going on.

I think that is the most smartest and respectful reply on this post! On any post really!!
  • SouthGaPeach
    SouthGaPeach Posts: 43 Member
    Options

On the subject of #2, I would just like to point out that about 50% of the Ob/Gyn doctors in my area are male. It is very common for women (of any age) to see male gynecologists and obstetricians. Were it not for a MALE Ob/Gyn, chances are, I would not be alive today. Plus, the large majority of women do not take their first visit to an Ob/Gyn until their late teens. Clearly, you do not know very much about the subjects you are trying to seem so knowledgeable in.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

A boob job is not gonna make you young again, it will just make you a person with a boob job.

Even if you buy a little time with implants, it won't fix the reality that we all age.

I think that is the most smartest and respectful reply on this post! On any post really!!

Keep reading
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

You might not want to read the rest of his posts then.
  • WontShareChocolate
    Options

Oh yeah? Why don't you read his other posts lol

Also it is not most smartest it is simply smartest. So "I think this is the smartest and most respectful..."
  • nutellabrah
    Options

That last statement is about as low as you could possibly get. You are obviously trying to be offensive and it's ridiculous. No woman goes into starting a family with the mindset that she is just going to "let herself go". No woman wants that. While each and every one of us age, we still want to be attractive - especially to a spouse or significant other. While I personally am not yet married nor have children, I KNOW that I always want to be attractive to my future husband. Even after kids. It is obviously something for both of them to consider but she has every right and it is NOTHING to be ashamed of.

Well again, these people lie to you.

Like another poster above said, she and her man gained weight, but he "still saw me as attractive, and I was attractive to him".

Wait what? Attractive like how? He did "SEE" you as attractive. If your not attractive.

A man will stay with (or slay) an unattractive woman all day any day. That doesn't mean you were actually attractive. Only like 20% of the human race is technically even attractive.

If you got looks in life thank Jesus for giving you that DNA because you are in for one lucky roller coaster ride. But thats it.

Beauty isn't attraction. So you were never really sexy on a mass-appeal scale. You are just that persons significant other.

There is a huge difference. So when you say you want to be sexy for your husband what do you mean? Because once you get married you are united and you live for each other.

The only other reason you want to be sexy is to be sexy for others....

You can't just leave it vague, say what you really mean, you want attention from others. Outside of your marriage.

Remember, attention is like a currency. The media has turned everyone in our generations into attention-*kitten*.

And you are not fooling anyone by saying stuff like, I want to look sexy "for me"

We all just want attention so you should only get married when you can no longer get it and can settle for having attention from only one man. That is what you agree to when marrying. If you can't do that you're not ready for marriage.

You can either have the attention of everyone, or only one person. You can't have both.
  • WontShareChocolate
    Options

That last statement is about as low as you could possibly get. You are obviously trying to be offensive and it's ridiculous. No woman goes into starting a family with the mindset that she is just going to "let herself go". No woman wants that. While each and every one of us age, we still want to be attractive - especially to a spouse or significant other. While I personally am not yet married nor have children, I KNOW that I always want to be attractive to my future husband. Even after kids. It is obviously something for both of them to consider but she has every right and it is NOTHING to be ashamed of.

Like another poster above said, she and her man gained weight, but he "still saw me as attractive, and I was attractive to him".

Wait what? Attractive like how? He did "SEE" you as attractive. If your not attractive.

A man will stay with (or slay) an unattractive woman all day any day. That doesn't mean you were actually attractive. Only like 20% of the human race is technically even attractive.

If you got looks in life thank Jesus for giving you that DNA because you are in for one lucky roller coaster ride. But thats it.

Beauty isn't attraction. So you were never really sexy on a mass-appeal scale. You are just that persons significant other.

There is a huge difference. So when you say you want to be sexy for your husband what do you mean? Because once you get married you are united and you live for each other.

You can't just leave it vague, say what you really mean, you want attention from others. Outside of your marriage.

Remember, attention is like a currency. The media has turned everyone in our generations into attention-*kitten*.

And you are not fooling anyone by saying stuff like, I want to look sexy "for me"

We all just want attention so you should only get married when you can no longer get it and can settle for having attention from only one man. That is what you agree to when marrying. If you can't do that you're not ready for marriage.

You can either have the attention of everyone, or only one person. You can't have both.

:huh: Who are you?
  • raichhype
    raichhype Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Who are you to tell her what she can and can't do even though she is married?? Screw you.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Frankenstein? Seriously?
    You should educate yourself first before coming here to talk bs, 'cause it seems like to you a boob job is something like J cup balloons.

Fyi, some doctor is gonna touch your wife's/girlfriend's boobs at some point of her life. And other private parts of her body as well. Whaddya gonna do?

And sorry (not sorry) to disappoint you, but women don't get a boob job so that they could flirt with strangers, they get it for themselves.

Yeah, some FEMALE doctor lol.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

:smh: Who are you?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143768413
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm fat and have bigger boobs.. I hate them. I miss my tiny chest. I'd say find some cute push up bras and look for bathing suits with supportive bras and push up features. Halter styles often look good on anyone.
  • WontShareChocolate
    Options

:smh: Who are you?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143768413

This answers ALL of my questions. Thankyou :flowerforyou:
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    OP, no worries... We got your pair of big boobs right here on this thread! :drinker:
  • nutellabrah
    Options

This answers ALL of my questions. Thankyou :flowerforyou:

lol shut up you've seen that thread a hundred times.

Real stalkish ladies....