THE WALKING DEAD

Options

Replies

• SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Judith is still alive, the grave with the baby shoes was from the original owners of the house. That's why there was a crib in the living room and the shoes on the grave marker were bronzed. I don't think Judith has shoes.
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I was trying to figure out who was carrying Judith and the end. Is she just in a knapsack all tied up?

I think Tyrese had her in a backpack with a sheet over her head.

Yeah they cleared that up on the Talking Dead, Tyrese had her on his back.

I missed that too, I thought she died but I didn't see it on the episode so I watched again and still couldn't figure it out lol.

I'm so glad I stumbled on this!! I thought there was a 3rd grave that had some baby shoes on it, so I thought they had killed her too for some reason! I DVR the show, but not Talking Dead...maybe I should start doing that! (I did see the somewhat human-shaped pack on Tyrese's back, though, and wondered.)

The Talking Dead is really good, especially the cast interviews and it provides a lot of insight into the show and is usually pretty funny. I'd definitely recommend it! Also, they give a different preview for the next episode at the end of each show.
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    I just finished THE WALKING DEAD volume 20 of the graphic novels. Holy hell! No spoilers for those who have not read it, but war comes to Negan and it is a thrilling ride!!!
  • mlh37214
    mlh37214 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Definitely adding Talking Dead. @SuperTiredMom, I didn't think about that. I only rewound to see the grave. (And I thought the shoes looked weird, maybe dirty, but bronzed makes more sense!!) Thanks for pointing that out!!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Yup, Talking Dead is a fun show for sure.
  • dawlschic007
    Options
    Well, at least they finally made it to Terminus just in time for the season finale.
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Hope a biter gets Carl.

Carl was barely in the episode. Lol
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    I've got a baaaad feeling about Terminus. No guards out front? No people anywhere? Hold onto them weapons, guys, until you figure out what's up..
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I've got a baaaad feeling about Terminus. No guards out front? No people anywhere? Hold onto them weapons, guys, until you figure out what's up..

I agree ..

I am thinking it is some kind of wacked out cult or a crazy *kitten* phsych ward ...
  • dawlschic007
    Options

I agree. Plus, that woman gave me the creeps. And why is it that there were no zombies any where near that area? Seems odd to me since there were so many in the tunnel that didn't seem that far away but none at Terminus where they were BBQ'ing something and there was only an unlocked chain-link fence to keep them out.

Do you guys think Daryl made a connection to that candy wrapper and Michone? Since they often went on runs together, he probably knows what her favorite candy bar is too. I think that may be why he claimed the radish so that other guy wouldn't bend down and see it.
  • tattedlady75
    tattedlady75 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I think that was the first and last glimpse of Terminus we will get until next season and I am not liking the feeling there already. Way Too Quite, no guards, not even any locks and ten they happen upon one person. It's either some kind of religious cult or could be the cannibals.
  • KarinaElsie
    Options
    i just need more daryl time lmao
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Love love the walking dead! Just finished watching Sundays episode!
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I got the same bad feeling about Terminus. Why was everything unlocked? Where were the zombies? And what was up with that crazy woman? "We'll fix you a plate!" Yeah...a plate of what, exactly?
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    thoughts on terminus and possible cannibalism? (as in the comics)
  • Rottnme
    Rottnme Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I got the same bad feeling about Terminus. Why was everything unlocked? Where were the zombies? And what was up with that crazy woman? "We'll fix you a plate!" Yeah...a plate of what, exactly?

^^^ This.

The most confusing of all of them was why were the gates wide open. That makes absolutely no sense to me.
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options

^^^ This.

The most confusing of all of them was why were the gates wide open. That makes absolutely no sense to me.

Yeah, exactly. Everything was wiiiiiide open. I'm also getting the feeling they'll all be asked to turn in their weapons while inside, just like the governor had them do.
  • dawlschic007
    Options
    thoughts on terminus and possible cannibalism? (as in the comics)

I haven't read the comics, but that would make sense if they were cannibals. Also, kind of smart to post all over the place to have people come to you looking for safety with their guards down (plus their guns) and not thinking there will be cannibals there.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    i just need more daryl time lmao

QFT
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options

A plate of Beth, with some fava beans and a nice chianti