"Unclean" IIFYM Success Stories and Pics please?

Options

Replies

• Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Great work and journey1
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Vjohn04- you are super duper sexy. Just throwing that out there.
  • nikamar
    nikamar Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    By all means, continue eating your processed foods. Diet yourself to death, but don't say nobody warned you.

Oh no, me be scared of this processed food inferno you're predicting for us.

cornered-nun.gif
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

I guess I'll put the pictures here since others are as well:

Comparison-6-13_small.png

lipids.png

sugar.png

Comp.png
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    29w8o42.gif
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

I guess I'll put the pictures here since others are as well:

Comparison-6-13_small.png

lipids.png

sugar.png

Comp.png

K7txspjl.jpg

looking great!!
  • mikeabboud
    mikeabboud Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The thing about eating clean is that it's not just for your weight loss- processed foods contribute to heart disease, diabetes, cancer, bone disease, so much! You can be skinny and still be at risk for all of those things by eating a highly processed, unnatural diet.

your at risk for that anyway. I have yet to see someone eat themeselves into immortality.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,009 Member
    Options
    I lost 115 lbs since joining mfp, I have been maintain7ng for awhile now, I simply follow calories in calories out. Feel free to look st my profile pics if u want......:smile::smile:
  • nikamar
    nikamar Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have yet to see someone eat themeselves into immortality.

LOL. I laughed at this with the strength of 220 Gigglewatts.:drinker:
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    I lost about eighteen pounds and have kept it off for a year.
    It works for me because it's easy. Probably 80% of the time I do eat someone's definition of "clean" in order to meet my macros. I just don't feel restricted by magical rules someone else made up for me. I make up my own rules and it's my own plan:)
  • fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    IIFYM, Weight lifting with little cardio, -1 pound per week for the first 50 pounds. 4 bulk/cut cycles since getting down to 160 over 1.5 years ago. Currently a little over 170 and cutting again.

e4883359-3f21-46c7-ac32-027793f69734_zps413bc69e.jpg

Wow. The difference from 180 to 170 is huge! Those pics are inspiring.
  • seamonster1203
    seamonster1203 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You guys are saying eating healthy is overrated and McDonalds is just fine? Flavored seaweed passed on as beef is just wonderful...
    There is only one guy on this thread with ripped abs, rest of you are just average.
    What u r saying is u loose weight if you just eat less of what you've been eating......medical awards all around lol
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Vjohn04- you are super duper sexy. Just throwing that out there.

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: ty
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    You guys are saying eating healthy is overrated and McDonalds is just fine? Flavored seaweed passed on as beef is just wonderful...
    There is only one guy on this thread with ripped abs, rest of you are just average.
    What u r saying is u loose weight if you just eat less of what you've been eating......medical awards all around lol

Who said eating healthy is overrated? Depriving yourself is what's overrated. I love being average. My booty looks pretty fine, though. No pics though. Sorry
  • GumboPrincess
    Options
    I Lost 20Lbs & Six Inches Before I Got Pregnant Using I.i.f.y.m
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

My favorite part is how you defend your position on this using context and logic instead of ad hominem attacks.

or not
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

You seem upset dear. Maybe that's enough internet today?

But then I'm a heathen who is planning on McNuggets and fries tonight (And an egg omelet with spinach and tomato for breakfast and a stir fry with chicken, peppers, and sugar snap peas for lunch), so wtf do I know? It's not like I eat 'healthy' or anything.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options

1) Some people like being "just average".
    2) Check your spelling.
    3) What's wrong with seaweed? I like seaweed.
    4) I don't think you understand what IIFYM means.
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

You seem upset dear. Maybe that's enough internet today?

But then I'm a heathen who is planning on McNuggets and fries tonight, wtf do I know

Throw in a Mc flurry and I'll brt