Do you have a FitBit

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Jovette42
    Jovette42 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    hello all this is my first post to MFP.

I have the flex thinking about upgrading to the force. But I love my fit bit I have even bough the fit bit aria so I am totally connected.
    [/quote

Wooo hoooo!!!
  • Jovette42
    Options

My neighbor comes to pt with us practically every morning, and she was the one who told me AND her skin was messed up too. It was the nickel in the time area I believe??:noway:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    Ok I believe I have everyone from this point up:bigsmile: The 2 I had issues with seemed to have fixed itself YAY!! After chatting with some of my fit bit friends apparently when I cheer you on you end up getting 4 cheers :laugh: Sorry about that but I don't know why. If you don't like that or it's annoying you can always defriend me I will not get offended :flowerforyou:
  • vt78che
    vt78che Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just received the package today from Fitbit for returning my Force. I didn't really want to return it, as it seemed to work great from the day I got it. Funny thing, though, the day I called to have the return kit sent to me, the battery started dying within 3 days as opposed to the 8-9 days it previously was giving me from a full charge. The original reason I was returning it, however, was that Fitbit has stopped selling the Force, and apparently is not supporting it now in terms of software updates, etc., so I don't want something that is not supported. Interestingly, they are not asking for a copy of my original receipt. They just want the Force returned in their pre-paid envelope and say they will issue a refund check within 2-4 weeks. The customer service person that took my call about returning it said their is an updated model with even more features that will be released soon, so will just get that when it comes out. Thank heavens I still have my One and it still works OK!
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I just received the package today from Fitbit for returning my Force. I didn't really want to return it, as it seemed to work great from the day I got it. Funny thing, though, the day I called to have the return kit sent to me, the battery started dying within 3 days as opposed to the 8-9 days it previously was giving me from a full charge. The original reason I was returning it, however, was that Fitbit has stopped selling the Force, and apparently is not supporting it now in terms of software updates, etc., so I don't want something that is not supported. Interestingly, they are not asking for a copy of my original receipt. They just want the Force returned in their pre-paid envelope and say they will issue a refund check within 2-4 weeks. The customer service person that took my call about returning it said their is an updated model with even more features that will be released soon, so will just get that when it comes out. Thank heavens I still have my One and it still works OK!

My neighbor had the force and her rash was bad :huh: I don't understand how that happens :noway:
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my FitBit! It makes me more competitive because I am always trying to beat other people's steps. (^_^)
  • Tasha1207
    Options
    Been considering one for a while now. Haven't made myself order one yet though. How accurate are the steps for everyone? My phone thinks I take 5 when I take one and other times thinks I don't walk at all when I've walked all day so I want something that'll give me a good idea.
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I LOVE my FitBit! It makes me more competitive because I am always trying to beat other people's steps. (^_^)

I do the SAME thing :laugh:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    Been considering one for a while now. Haven't made myself order one yet though. How accurate are the steps for everyone? My phone thinks I take 5 when I take one and other times thinks I don't walk at all when I've walked all day so I want something that'll give me a good idea.
    I think they are more accurate than my old one to be honest.
  • CarlottaJarratt
    CarlottaJarratt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've had one since Xmas 2012. LUV LUV LUV it. I don't use the sleep band much anymore - but did at the start. This week I am at 133K for steps and I still have one day to go. Once when I went to bed and only had 9 flights of stairs - I got up and ran the 10th one - so at least I had my minimum. I would love to fitbit friend you. CJ
  • MissCierra2008
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I'm Cierra :-)

Just got a fit bit a week or so ago and I am LOVING it!! It keeps me so accountable with my workouts and has even motivated me to push through a 90 minute workout just to meet the 10,000 step minimum!

I would love for a few other fitbit users to add me!! It would be nice to get to know a few people and have little mini competitions :-) My husband had one but is returning it for whatever reason- just didnt work for him... Sooo, if you would like some fitbit company, add me!!

www.fitbit.com/user/2G37Z7