JELOUS HUSBAND!!! HELP

Options
13»

Replies

• JustBeckyV
    Options
    I have a similiar situation. My DH has a terminal lung disease and he is worried that I will or want to find some one else. All I can do is keep reassuring him that is not the case. It's not so much that my DH is jealous but more just feels left out.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    My DH got like that a bit after I lost probably the first 50lbs or so. He didn't get controlling or obsessve jealous, just jealous that other guys were now paying more attention to me. It took a bit to make him understand that I wasn't looking to get out of the relationship by getting 'skinny' and that no matter how many guys paid me attention now, his attention is what I want and nothing can replace that. It took some nights like iplayoutside19 described, but it worked. :flowerforyou: Good luck!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    in no way justifying his behavior, but with new baby, new job and new zest to workout, I would guess he is feeling left out and no longer the center of attention. But if he is not willing to meet you half way and discuss the issue then there is a problem. I bet he was use to having you all to himself and now has to share you with life...sucks but he'll need to get over it or both of you will become unhappy.