Serious questions for married/serious relationship people?

Options

Replies

• mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    1. No
    2. He knows, but isn't on the site himself.
    3. No
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    He is not on the site.
    Yes he knows I'm on the site.
    No I would not act any different.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    1) No

2) He knows I have an account

3) No, I wouldn't act differently because I love my boyfriend and certainly not flirt with anybody on here to jeopardize that in any way. Not worth it at all! :)
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    1) No
    2) Yes she knows I have an account here.
    3) I'd like to plead the 5th.

Was hoping I wasn't the only one! :laugh:
  • jamesalytle
    jamesalytle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My Wife is not on my Friends List

I wish she was, she is not on the site but she she does know I have it and actively participate in it.

I would act no differently. We admire beauty for what it is but at the end of the day she's the only one for me. Not to mention, I don't act a full up on here like some folks lol. I had more than my fair share of fun before I became the big guy I am now.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    1. Yes
    2. Yes, though she uses it maybe twice a year...
    3. No
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    1. We met on MFP and started humping so I removed him from my FL so I could still *kitten* around behind his back.

I don't think I need to answer 2 & 3, do I?

Why didn't I go this route? :grumble:

I don't know, Crafty.

BTW, your boyfriend just told me to smell his fingers...

good luck with that!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    1) yes
    3) I try to act the same on my wall and in open forums
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    1) Is your spouse on your friends list?
    No

2) If no, is your spouse on the site and/or do they even know you have an account/are on the site?
    No/Yes

3) Whichever is true (on your FL or not) , if the opposite were true....do you think you would act differently? In what way?
    I would act the same. The only reason I would change my behavior is if it started to bother him and he felt disrespected or uncomfortable with it. I'm pretty much the same with my FL as I am with our IRL friends so I don't think that would happen, but if it did happen here (or IRL) then I would tone it down.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Jac, I think the lesson on this poll is that the people who are pretty open about things are willing to post in this thread. The people who would act differently if their spouse knew are not posting in this thread.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    No, No, and I think I would act the same :)
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    No, he is not part of MFP; he doesn't like or approve of social media. He knows that I am here and gives me a "look " every time that I am on line or logging, but he doesn't say anything good or bad (he knows better).

He knows my logging name and password so I don't know if he ever snoops or not but I doubt it because he is very respectful. Would I act different? maybe I would not participate in the forums so much.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    1) Yes
    3)No
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    1.) No
    2.) No
    3.) No
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    1. Yes, but he stopped logging in when I changed my profile pic to my face instead of me in a bikini. :angry:

3. No, but now that he's not active I've been debating collecting a bunch of eye candy for my FL. I need something to fill the void.
  • monkeywizard
    monkeywizard Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    1) Yes she is on my friends List

2) NA

3) Probably not. She did let me know when I started commenting on the "chit-chat" topics that it showed that I left a comment on the "would you bang the person above you" posts and such. So I changed that option. Nothing else I do would be an issue.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    1) Is your spouse on your friends list?

2) If no, is your spouse on the site and/or do they even know you have an account/are on the site?

3) Whichever is true (on your FL or not) , if the opposite were true....do you think you would act differently? In what way?

No, because he's not on the site - Yes, he knows I have an account and am on the site. I am on it at home in front of him. He sees what I post and say and my pics. So no, I would not act differently. I act this way all the time. I am who I am!
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    No.

He is very interested in fitness and nutrition, but does not have an account. He thinks I quit because counting calories was giving me massive anxiety and borderline eating disorder behaviors. I haven't quit. I'm terribly unhappy with my body. I am not logging right now though but I plan to return soon.

If he had an account, not much would be different. Maybe he'd give me more positive reinforcement knowing how hard I am actually working.
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    1) No

2) No and No

3) Yes.... he would discourage me from posting my face and the entering of ANY kind of data. (extreme privacy issues)
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    1.) No
    2.) No
    3.) No

This is giving me flashbacks to dates I had in college.......