You know you are on MFP when...

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    When the last time you read fiction was 6 months ago because you now spend your spare time reading research cited on Mfp.
  • jagged95
    jagged95 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ...your co-workers get annoyed that you can rattle off the amount of calories in EVERYTHING.
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You run up the stairs 2 at a time so you can justify that biscuit
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    When you're given a strange look when weighing an apple...
  • Aes37850
    Options
    You see food as numbers.

^^^THIS!! Lol. 'That's like 400! I can't have that, I'll be starving the rest of the day!' 'That's only 128, not bad at all!'
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    When you have to stop yourself from reaching out to read the ingredient labels ON SOMEONE ELSE S GROCERIES IN THE CHECKOUT LINE ACCIDENTALLY.
  • mandi272
    mandi272 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Do this also lol
  • mandi272
    mandi272 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Food gets cold sitting in front of you while you log it all in.

yea so do this lol
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    When you BUMP threads, just so they'll be in My Topics.....
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You look at a 400 cal Jimmy John's Chocolate Chunk cookie and only think of how long you will have to work out in order to burn it off. You then throw the dang thing away :)
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    when you always need about ten minutes before you can answer someone that is offering you food

TRUE TRUE:laugh:
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    Loving all of these, esp the one about going through the garbage for the food label that got thrown away.

~ When you do laps around the halls at work and the coworkers no longer raise an eyebrow.
    ~When, on weigh in days, you pee three or four times before finally settling on the number. :bigsmile:
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    you are out doing errands and STARVING - i.e. standing in Costo checking out the cafeteria and you punch in on MFP what you were thinking of ordering to find out the crazy amount of calories and don't bother!

OMG I do this ALL the time... their stuff is crazy... but sometimes you just want a churro